Media The Next Sweet FA Admin is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, fellow Qootiers.

Your Committee has voted over the last week for their choice as the next administrator of the SFA, after an extensive interview process both in Committee and in the public thread with manangatang and NaturalDisaster

It was put to Committee that an absolute majority of 7 or more votes was required to elect the next Administrator; if this quorum was not reached then the final decision and casting vote would come from the current Administrator, ie ME!

As it turned out, the final vote after deadline was 6-5 in favour of NaturalDisaster, with one club abstaining from the vote. Therefore, I was required to cast a deciding vote.

Your next administrator, from Season 31 on, will be NaturalDisaster

May Mobbs have mercy on my soul...

Congrats ND, but seriously, how can a team be allowed to abstain from voting on a decision this large? I hope ND isn't as limp dicked as AB when it comes to decisions like this.

Congratulations NaturalDisaster
Bad luck manangatang

However, which ever team abstained should be removed from the committee immediately.
They clearly have no intention of contributing to the Sweet FA for the foreseeable future and therefore shouldn't have a say or be privy to any behind the scenes stuff.

Congratulations NaturalDisaster
Bad luck manangatang

However, which ever team abstained should be removed from the committee immediately.
They clearly have no intention of contributing to the Sweet FA for the foreseeable future and therefore shouldn't have a say or be privy to any behind the scenes stuff.

In fairness two clubs abstained from the Ant Bear vote.

In fairness two clubs abstained from the Ant Bear vote.

Then, in fairness, they should have been removed from the committee until it was time to select a new Admin as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, clubs are welcome to reveal who they voted for, but that is their business.
I don’t see what the issue is. How can we take this at face value without transparency?

I know we are typically spineless here (one team couldn’t even stump up a vote) but * me why don’t teams own this

Is mang on the committee? Might explain it.

Almost certainly they voted, would be suicide for mang to abstain when it was a genuine two horse race.

Live cross to NaturalDisaster who is celebrating the win

7si7PhO.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back