Media The Next Sweet FA Admin is...

Remove this Banner Ad

oh and you guys are kidding yourself if you think the AFL actually gives a sh*t about the kids. Its all about public image to Gil and his ponies.
those nab mini legends ads are great though

I thought the 3 seasons thing was just a social expectation...

Not even that, it's when the admin decides. If my home life hadn't changed so much I would have gone longer.

Seriously though, I think 3 seasons is a good term for an Admin. Need to keep fresh ideas coming in otherwise sh*t would go stale.
3-5 seasons is a fair stint but I don't think there needs to be a defined term length. Ultimately, really doesn't matter that much.

Seriously though, I think 3 seasons is a good term for an Admin. Need to keep fresh ideas coming in otherwise sh*t would go stale.
3-5 seasons is a fair stint but I don't think there needs to be a defined term length. Ultimately, really doesn't matter that much.
Better that a admin cuts their term a season short than runs a season too long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why am I not surprised? You would have admined from S1 to now if you could.

If I could, sure.

Weird slamming people for volunteering their time because they care about this place, especially when you're about to jump into the grave.

It'll be an interesting time. I've been involved with soccer at an administrative level and found there is a culture of entitlement that needs to be eradicated in order for soccer to be successful in Australia. Covid may help with this but I wouldn't hold my breath. The A League shouldn't even attempt to compete for attention with the AFL but focus on building a connection between grass roots and the professional level through Auskick-style games at A-League matches and taking the game to the suburbs and regional centres rather than trying to fill Marvel or Sydney Football Stadium (outside of derbies and the Big Blue).

BC have a few soccer fans in their ranks so they'll be on board with this discussion.

Don’t get Doctor Colossus and I started!!

I thought about this a little and might end up in the minority here, but I understand the logic here.

If the Wonders were genuinely equally happy with either candidate, and had no preference, not voting gives more power to those who do have a preference. To let those who have a preference decide makes some sense.

I took a not too dissimilar approach in our LG discussions, I said that I was happy with either candidate and had no strong preference, I nominated the candidate who ended up voting for as my choice if forced to vote but said if anyone felt strongly either candidate happy to go with them. They just did it as a club.

I thought about this a little and might end up in the minority here, but I understand the logic here.

If the Wonders were genuinely equally happy with either candidate, and had no preference, not voting gives more power to those who do have a preference. To let those who have a preference decide makes some sense.

I took a not too dissimilar approach in our LG discussions, I said that I was happy with either candidate and had no strong preference, I nominated the candidate who ended up voting for as my choice if forced to vote but said if anyone felt strongly either candidate happy to go with them. They just did it as a club.

Long winded way of saying not voting was a ******* joke.

You've positioned ND as someone who doesn't have the support from half of the clubs before he's even had a chance to do anything in the role. You did the same with AB. Difference here is the vast majority of people felt either ND or mang would be good candidates as opposed to people sitting clearly on one side of the other last time around.

He didn't even have the majority support of his own club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back