The NFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok I stand corrected; the Packers ultimately managed just fine without a running game. DRC coming off opened the floodgates.

Clay Matthews for the Packers

Matthews play where he caused Manning to fumble and then have the presence of mind to go and retrieve the ball was massive. Peppers was also really dominant in defense.

Ok I stand corrected; the Packers ultimately managed just fine without a running game. DRC coming off opened the floodgates.

Michael made some good runs. But Rodgers was red hot and the difference with the passing game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a terrible performance from Odell! Just makes you think if he made those 3 catches would the game be different? Dont let the margin fool you, momentum is a funny thing in sport, NFL no different.

That hail mary on half time was just ridiculous..

Regarding my Steelers, man i hope Ben will be ok and ready to go against KC, if he isnt healthy i cant see us beating them at arrowhead

should be a ripping game, i think Bells receiving abilities will give the Chiefs fits.

spewing both of the good games are on the monday my first day back at work:disappointed:

should be a ripping game, i think Bells receiving abilities will give the Chiefs fits.

spewing both of the good games are on the monday my first day back at work:disappointed:

Anyway to watch replays somewhere?

Anyway to watch replays somewhere?

Dallas game starts 5.30 here in perth so will get the first half in, then will just have to get scores on the phone, can watch the replay when i get home though yes :)

just sucks cause ive had a month off and its the two best games of the season on monday (IMO) :$:gun:

Last edited:
Deshaun Watson better get on his bike if he wants to be taken in the first round in May...
Big game in the end! Probably gets no further than the Browns at #12 now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back