Joel Smith (Tibia) - season

Lachie Filipovic
(Hip flexor) - season

Pat McKenna (Hamstring) - season

Aaron Vandenberg (Heel) - season

Tim Smith (Navicular) - season

Colin Garland (Knee) – season

Last edited:

I thought watts was all form? Is not training properly an injury now?
Somebody might make the old joke of "weak heart" but if they do, I really should warn them that I may have to kill them to some extent.

Somebody might make the old joke of "weak heart" but if they do, I really should warn them that I may have to kill them to some extent.
Watts - Bleached hair (3 weeks)

Torn heartstring?
Strained heartilage?
Blocked heartery?

Dislocated heart valve

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Haven't heard that one before. Seems similar to the leaking head gasket for when you're shedding a few tears.

I'll sticky it. Seems sticky-worthy to me. With the disclaimer that I offer no protection if someone else decides the board is cluttered so un stickies it.

Injury threads spook me. Every time i see a new post I close my eyes and shudder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watts - Played a pretty straight bat, said he'd trained well last couple weeks but stopped short of guaranteeing he'd be playing JLT 3 (In my ignorant opinion I think he will)

Just as an aside, we don't play JLT3. You mean JLT4.
Thanks for the thread.

From last night:

BenKen - has had stress reactions in his foot for the last 9 months. Will be having surgery at years' end but is playing through it.
Kent - almost certain to miss Rd1.
Tyson - virtually good to go.
Watts - 'media beatup' according to one J Hogan of Perth.

From last night:

BenKen - has had stress reactions in his foot for the last 9 months. Will be having surgery at years' end but is playing through it.
Must be frustrating for him that hes had it for 9 months but couldn't get surgery for it this offseason.

Must be frustrating for him that hes had it for 9 months but couldn't get surgery for it this offseason.
In his own words it was his own fault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back