3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was a waste of time, was going great with the guide posted on the last page until I made one little hiccup and now the guide can't help at all, even deleted everything and tried again ffrom the start but nope just freezes on me, spent hours on this safe to say I'm not very happy about it haha

Well that was a waste of time, was going great with the guide posted on the last page until I made one little hiccup and now the guide can't help at all, even deleted everything and tried again ffrom the start but nope just freezes on me, spent hours on this safe to say I'm not very happy about it haha
What happened?

Way to complicated for me to say but I can't even get into the homebrew part after using 3DS sound, it just freezes. Worked perfectly before but nope not now even after repeating the process from the very start
Not sure if this will help but, have you tried resetting your 3DS or using system reset(?) through the settings? I think there is an option there where you can revert your 3DS to factory settings? Try that and then try to hack it again.

Not sure if this will help but, have you tried resetting your 3DS or using system reset(?) through the settings? I think there is an option there where you can revert your 3DS to factory settings? Try that and then try to hack it again.
Nope that didn't work, things like this always end up backfiring on me I shouldn't be suprised haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read the homebrew install and was like okay, yep, that's cool I can do this. After like 10 - 15 mins I had homebrew running, then I saw there wasn't just 1 more extra step to get the freeshop. It was like 100.

100% out of my depth, not a chance I'm going to be able to understand it well enough to try and follow the steps correctly. I thought jailbreaking my iphones was complicated!

I read the homebrew install and was like okay, yep, that's cool I can do this. After like 10 - 15 mins I had homebrew running, then I saw there wasn't just 1 more extra step to get the freeshop. It was like 100.

100% out of my depth, not a chance I'm going to be able to understand it well enough to try and follow the steps correctly. I thought jailbreaking my iphones was complicated!
Going off the top of my head, but wasnt it simply download the Freeshop CIA and then using the CIA injector app (forgot what its called) to inject it? Was a pretty simple process for me when I did it. I recommend CIAngel over Freeshop though. Makes backing up your, umm, 'Linux USOs' much more easier. And you dont have to update the database every time a new game comes out, which you end up doing with Freeshop.

Going off the top of my head, but wasnt it simply download the Freeshop CIA and then using the CIA injector app (forgot what its called) to inject it? Was a pretty simple process for me when I did it. I recommend CIAngel over Freeshop though. Makes backing up your, umm, 'Linux USOs' much more easier. And you dont have to update the database every time a new game comes out, which you end up doing with Freeshop.

That looks much easier then Freeshop. Thank you

Finally releasing here October 14.

3E2BCE66-8B7E-4113-9F37-E59D4C55F9BF.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back