Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a horrific terrorist attack underway in Moscow - people bombing and shooting up a theatre.

Dozens dead.

UPDATE - some saying 140 plus dead. Awful stuff.

Last edited:

Russia was the main reason the Islamic State lost in Syria, wouldn’t be surprised if they were responsible.

There are also a fair few Daesh/Al Qaeda types fighting with Ukraine

It’s got to be some far right Ukrainian nutcases

They look to be bearded types on the vids.

But remember the "anti semtitic" riots in Dagestan about the "Israeli plane" that were stirred up by Ukrainian intelligence.

It all gets very murky very quickly.

Odd how these little MI6 adjacent worms didn't come out with these hot takes hours after the Bataclan.

The Ukraine War is racist at its very core, and "we" are on the side of the racists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United States intelligence warned of this as an imminent threat and Putin dismissed it.

The US Embassy in Russia warned US citizens in Russia to avoid large gatherings.

From March 7:

1711155995109.png

United States intelligence warned of this as an imminent threat and Putin dismissed it.

The US Embassy in Russia warned US citizens in Russia to avoid large gatherings.

From March 7:

View attachment 1936799

So you're saying the US had foreknowledge of an attack on Russia that almost certainly was conducted by a group with a long history of working with the US - Ukranians or Caucusus jihadis.

Interesting.

Trying to suggest that the Ukrainians were responsible for this attack just shows how desperate and detached from reality you've become.

Trying to suggest that the Ukrainians were responsible for this attack just shows how desperate and detached from reality you've become.

That you don't know the Ukranians have several units of jihadis from the Caucasus and Syria fighting with them demonstrates once again how ill informed about that conflict you are.

Also noting you dodged the point about apparent US foreknowledge of the attack.

Also noting you dodged the point about apparent US foreknowledge of the attack.

Yes, the US intelligence aparatus learned of the attack in advance, and publicly shared their findings.

You trying to make this a conspiracy that points the blame at the US or Ukraine is super weird and says a lot about you.

That you don't know the Ukranians have several units of jihadis from the Caucasus and Syria fighting with them demonstrates once again how ill informed about that conflict you are.

But I thought the Ukranian forces were all white nationalist nazis! Now you're saying they're also Jihadi muslims?! Wow, what a conveniently evil army!

I don’t see the link with the Reichstag fire, unless he’s claiming that Putin is behind the attack?
IMO it doesn’t matter who is behind the attack, the Russian were clearly warned beforehand, chose to ignore for what ever reason.
Its that ‘reason’ that’ll be used for a justification for some pretty horrible stuff, this is what matters the response from now.

But I thought the Ukranian forces were all white nationalist nazis! Now you're saying they're also Jihadi muslims?! Wow, what a conveniently evil army!

You're really ignorant about the conflict and it shows.

IMO it doesn’t matter who is behind the attack, the Russian were clearly warned beforehand, chose to ignore for what ever reason.

Lol "warned" and "ignored".

Lol "warned" and "ignored".
I believe the cia and kgb talk more then you can imagine, i believe both would’ve known, from their own sources and each other that something was coming.

The event has happened now, it’s what happens after which will be telling, everyone’s going to use it to advantage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back