Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see some push back from within the Jewish community.
It reminds me of when Muslims felt the need to reassure us all the the jihad crowd was a tiny gang of extremests who did not represent their community

Good to see some push back from within the Jewish community.
It reminds me of when Muslims felt the need to reassure us all the the jihad crowd was a tiny gang of extremests who did not represent their community

Been following them since they started up a few months ago. An excellent group, and a much needed counter to the (frankly awful) Australian Jewish Association.

Been following them since they started up a few months ago. An excellent group, and a much needed counter to the (frankly awful) Australian Jewish Association.

That's like two guys right.

A question, what is Australia supposed to do? I'm not agreeing with the situation, but what can Australia do? They've already condemned what is happening. This is an issue between Israel and Palestine. I'm not sure what part Australia plays in it? If you can educate me more.

A question, what is Australia supposed to do? I'm not agreeing with the situation, but what can Australia do? They've already condemned what is happening. This is an issue between Israel and Palestine. I'm not sure what part Australia plays in it? If you can educate me more.

Tucked away in Melbourne’s industrial north, Heat Treatment Australia (HTA) is an Australian company that plays a vital role in the production of F-35 Joint Strike Fighters; the same model that Israel is using to bomb Gaza.

Rosebank Engineering, in Melbourne’s southeast, the world’s only producer of the F-35’s “uplock actuator system”, a crucial component of the aircraft’s bomb bay doors.

between 2016 and 2023 the Australian government approved some 322 export permits for military and dual-use equipment to Israel.

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s own data – available to the public online – shows that Australian exports of “arms and ammunition” to Israel totalled $15.5 million Australian dollars ($10.1m) over the same period of time.

Tucked away in Melbourne’s industrial north, Heat Treatment Australia (HTA) is an Australian company that plays a vital role in the production of F-35 Joint Strike Fighters; the same model that Israel is using to bomb Gaza.

Rosebank Engineering, in Melbourne’s southeast, the world’s only producer of the F-35’s “uplock actuator system”, a crucial component of the aircraft’s bomb bay doors.

between 2016 and 2023 the Australian government approved some 322 export permits for military and dual-use equipment to Israel.

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s own data – available to the public online – shows that Australian exports of “arms and ammunition” to Israel totalled $15.5 million Australian dollars ($10.1m) over the same period of time.
To be fair though, and while I’m against it at all, that $15.5 million is a drop in the ocean
Massively needs to be USA linked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia, the UK, the US and Ireland have all got a bit of a taste of what Palestinians have endured daily for 76 years in the past 24 hours.

It’s f***ed up.

The IOF went after these aid workers not once or twice but 3 times. All murdered.

It’s a warcrime in breach of international law.

The US needs to be toppled first otherwise none of these acts will ever be punished.
It’s kind of sad that any hope this world has for peace relies on the two party donor system to fail in the states and that when Israel will stop receiving aid and weapons to steal land and kill further innocents.

Australia, the UK, the US and Ireland have all got a bit of a taste of what Palestinians have endured daily for 76 years in the past 24 hours.

It’s f***ed up.

The IOF went after these aid workers not once or twice but 3 times. All murdered.

It’s a warcrime in breach of international law.

The US needs to be toppled first otherwise none of these acts will ever be punished.
It’s kind of sad that any hope this world has for peace relies on the two party donor system to fail in the states and that when Israel will stop receiving aid and weapons to steal land and kill further innocents.

The Irish are very familiar with what Palestine endures, they had the same for centuries and is why their support for Palestine is so strong.

We could stop Australian citizens serving in the IDF for a start. We could expel the Israeli ambassador.

How far will Putin push?

Russia wants Ukraine's military broken and never to be restored, but they don't want to occupy the whole country imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back