Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a real post from Israel. I’ve never gone down the 9/11 rabbit hole and even I know that conspiracy theory. View attachment 1986932
Those Israelis were on that bridge. There was an interview with one of them in the Jerusalem Post 20 years ago this year.

There’s a documentary about them.
Is there?

Well there you go. Alot of people still think they don't exist.

Before 9/11 Mossad and Israeli diplomats and pollies repeatedly warned the US that at least one terror cell they were monitoring constantly was planning to hijack planes and fly them into the WTC and other buildings. Bibi was Israeli president or PM back then as well and made a public statement about how good it was for Israel that they'd done that because the US would know that Israel were their allies and did what they could to prevent the attacks by providing them with intel about the attackers.

US support for Israel has been unwavering ever since. So its understandable why the US still supports Israel. Israel earned the US' trust and did what it could to prevent that attack. Not that it justifies any of the slaughter we've seen in the last six months.

Tucker Carlson is an anti evolution, creationist, god loving religious nut job. Typical Muricahhh Conservative Fossil.. did anyone hear that seppo campaigner on Rogans podcast?
Yep, apparently Darwin's theory of evolution is fake; there's no evidence, and that's why it's still just a theory. I love freedom of speech because it shows us who the morons are. Most of them are in the audience listening to this dolt.

Yep, apparently Darwin's theory of evolution is fake; there's no evidence, and that's why it's still just a theory. I love freedom of speech because it shows us who the morons are. Most of them are in the audience listening to this dolt.
You got it. I listen to Rogan only to hear what some of these campaigners have to say. Rogan is a false information propaganda machine, but I definitely enjoy some of it. I did get a good laugh from Carlsons one

Is there?

Well there you go. Alot of people still think they don't exist.

Before 9/11 Mossad and Israeli diplomats and pollies repeatedly warned the US that at least one terror cell they were monitoring constantly was planning to hijack planes and fly them into the WTC and other buildings. Bibi was Israeli president or PM back then as well and made a public statement about how good it was for Israel that they'd done that because the US would know that Israel were their allies and did what they could to prevent the attacks by providing them with intel about the attackers.

US support for Israel has been unwavering ever since. So its understandable why the US still supports Israel. Israel earned the US' trust and did what it could to prevent that attack. Not that it justifies any of the slaughter we've seen in the last six months.

You realise we dont have the First amendment rights here? Move to Murica if you don’t like it. You can be sued for defamation in this country. Free speech is not free of consequences.

We don't have a bill of rights, but the High Court ruled in 1992 that we have an implied freedom of political speech, that the parliamentary democracy dictated by the constitution requires a degree of individuals to discuss and debate political issues. It is just very vague about where the boundaries lie. Because it isn't in a bill of rights, we have seen that freedom of speech change based on laws changing and court case interpretation of that law.

We are also a signatory of the United Nations charter on human rights and freedom of expression is classified as one of the basic human rights. UN is completely dickless as an organisation and institution but morally speaking, you shouldn't be in the UN or remain a signatory to the treaty on human rights if you violate those said basic human rights of your citizens.

You realise we dont have the First amendment rights here? Move to Murica if you don’t like it. You can be sued for defamation in this country. Free speech is not free of consequences.
Free speech is allowed. It is an implied right and it is also a right given to every citizen world wide. It falls under the UN Charter of Human Rights. I suggest if you are unhappy with freedom of speech, buy a one way ticket to China. I hear they love censorship over there!

We don't have a bill of rights, but the High Court ruled in 1992 that we have an implied freedom of political speech, that the parliamentary democracy dictated by the constitution requires a degree of individuals to discuss and debate political issues. It is just very vague about where the boundaries lie. Because it isn't in a bill of rights, we have seen that freedom of speech change based on laws changing and court case interpretation of that law.

We are also a signatory of the United Nations charter on human rights and freedom of expression is classified as one of the basic human rights. UN is completely dickless as an organisation and institution but morally speaking, you shouldn't be in the UN or remain a signatory to the treaty on human rights if you violate those said basic human rights of your citizens.
Yes we do have an implied freedom of speech. It is also established as Article 19 under the UN Charter of Human Rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tucker Carlson is an anti evolution, creationist, god loving religious nut job. Typical Muricahhh Conservative Fossil.. did anyone hear that seppo campaigner on Rogans podcast?
Tucker Carlson might love God but is there anything wrong with that? I can tell that you don't love God and that's okay but we know who your master is.

Last edited:
I think Tucker Carlson's trip to Russia was the final proof that he's not a brilliant man pretending to be an idiot to appeal to other idiots. He really is an idiot.

1715581326030.png

Tucker in the Russian supermarket was hecking hilarious. Fangirling over shopping trolleys that have coinslots so you're incentivised to return them to get your coin back... as if other countries haven't had these for decades.

Man is as bought and paid for by Russia as it comes.

I'm more interested in the new Russian front opening up around Kharkiv than I am Carlson.

He was an idiot when when he was anti Obama, an idiot when he was MAGA and Putin humiliated him for domestic political gain.

Stone's interviews were far more interesting.

What's your take on the new Russian offensive in the north?

Shoigu being promoted out of Defence and being replaced by Belousov is very interesting too.

Given Belousov's training and experience, it suggests Russia is planning to increase military production even more.

This is interesting - clearly the payback for the military support North Korea giving Russia.

With Russia and China now pushed into tight alliance by the West, it is in their interest to have lots more control over Pyongyang.

This is interesting - clearly the payback for the military support North Korea giving Russia.

With Russia and China now pushed into tight alliance by the West, it is in their interest to have lots more control over Pyongyang.

I agree that this is clearly part of the military support DPRK is providing Russia, and I agree that Russia (and to a lesser extent China) are now being put in a position where it's in their interest to have 'more control' over Pyongyang.

But, where you and I differ; I think this comes across as geopolitically desperate, and is far more 'risk' than 'reward' for Russia.

Somehow I don't think Russia will be able to effectively 'control' DPRK, and I sincerely doubt Putin would love the idea of any sort of Pacific 'front' opening in the conflict because Kim Jong Un has clumsily dragged Russia into it.

Also, it says a lot about the situation that Russia supposedly needs Korean munitions when they're notoriously unreliable.
Story in Newsweek last week;

1715642523154.png

Also, it says a lot about the situation that Russia supposedly needs Korean munitions when they're notoriously unreliable.
Story in Newsweek last week;

View attachment 1988555

Well, the Ukranian Prosecutor General's office is a clearly an unimpeachably neutral source of information hey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back