Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently our government has proposed a law to ban all Russians from entering the country. That’s ****ed up.
The West appear to love collective punishment. Look forward to seeing Israel compete at the Olympics while Russia can't 🤣🤣🤣.

They would’ve only used what’s necessary. They’re hardly going to to use state of the art technology on a militia using ak37’s & RPG’s. s**t, America cares so little about the weapons they used even in Afghanistan that they just left them there.
The Brits and Americans were fighting the Russians there in skirmishes. The Russians were in fatigues but had their flag ripped off so they couldn't be identified as Russian.

Jerusalem post
An Israeli citizen was arrested on Wednesday in Malaysia alongside two others on the grounds that he entered the country to carry out an assassination, with a police report saying that the man admitted that his goal was to assassinate another Israeli, Walla reported on Thursday, citing Malaysian media reports.

According to reports in Malaysia, the detainee's identity is Shalom Avitan, at least 36 years old, from Bnei Brak.

The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has been notified about the arrest, but no further details were provided.

Israelis are prohibited from entering Malaysia, and the investigation revealed that he entered the country using a French passport and only presented his Israeli passport during his questioning. Avitan entered the country two weeks prior, on March 12, through the capital's Kuala Lumpur International Airport on a flight via the United Arab Emirates.

The man was also caught in possession of six guns and 200 bullets, and the background of the attempted assassination is reportedly a family dispute. Three of the guns were loaded.

The suspect turned over an Israeli passport upon questioning by police, Razarudin said, adding that the man, who has not been publicly identified, had ordered the weapons after arriving in Malaysia and paid for them with cryptocurrency

When local media asked if the police do not rule out the possibility of the suspect belonging to Israeli intelligence, the commissioner said that "the ongoing investigations are also leading in this direction."

Malaysian media also reported that the Prime Minister, Anwar Ibrahim, condemned the "atrocities of Israel towards Palestine."

In 2018, a Palestinian scientist was shot dead in the Malaysian capital by two unidentified men in a killing that the Hamas terrorist group suggested was carried out by Israel's Mossad intelligence service. Israel denied the allegations.

Malaysia is very supportive of Palestine.
I'm in Malaysia now. There are posters, signs and Palestinian flags everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should be an Australian diplomat with the complete lack of decorum and understanding of other cultures.
I understand and respect all cultures. I just don't consider Judeo-Christian religions to be 'above' any others.

Same can be said for pretty much all days of significance. Including Easter.
Comparing some weirdos made up holiday with religions that have been fundamental to the world for thousands of years is an interesting take. Maybe I'll start proclaiming days and weeks of the year for myself.

Maybe you'd think differently if trans day was on 12th October. Maybe not.

I understand and respect all cultures. I just don't consider Judeo-Christian religions to be 'above' any others.
Nah, you’re showing the same decorum of someone who looks at indigenous cave paintings and says but they’re just finger paintings or a person who rocks around Bali Hindi temples in a Bintang singlet, thinking how friendly people are to you, without being able to read the room.

Nah, you’re showing the same decorum of someone who looks at indigenous cave paintings and says but they’re just finger paintings or a person who rocks around Bali Hindi temples in a Bintang singlet, thinking how friendly people are to you, without being able to read the room.
No.

How do they import electricity? Are their grids connected?

Yep, there's huge energy connections - electricity and gas - from Ukraine and Europe.

Lol, going to be fun watching him go to a Catholic Mass on Sunday.
Geez I don’t have a religious bone in my body and even I wouldn’t go there outta respect for others.

That he still goes to a Catholic Mass in the north east of the US is a far bigger issue than recognising a day that's always on the same date, unlike a pagan festival associated with northern spring the early Christians stole like the Bulldogs at Ballarat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back