Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thread from a historian about why it’s a bad sign that Russian generals are being killed. Basically they all used to fight in the frontlines till about WW1 but then commanded from the rear because they need their knowledge so if generals are being killed in the rear it means the front line has been pushed back.

Don’t know if it can be used as a marker for how the war in Ukraine will play out, but it’s still an interesting read full of interesting history.

Israel’s central bank has made the biggest changes to its allocation of reserves in over a decade, adding the Chinese yuan alongside three other currencies to a stockpile that last year exceeded $200 billion for the first time ever.

What? Physically??

That's insane. Two of the US' highest ranking officials were in Kiev and the Russians couldn't do anything? Unless they knew and there is a peace process happening.... but that doesn't sound right. WOW. WE may as well attack Russia now because they are *en useless and they must know it so they'll only get stronger. Furthermore they are about to replace all their ICBMs so they probably don't work. might be the only opportunity there will ever be.

I spose it’s the same excuse people used for Russia invading Ukraine so maybe we should invade the Solomon Islands lol.

The reason the Russians invaded Ukraine was because the US and NATO were playing silly buggers with Ukraine and training their troops. Its not an excuse, its the reason.

What? Physically??

That's insane. Two of the US' highest ranking officials were in Kiev and the Russians couldn't do anything? Unless they knew and there is a peace process happening.... but that doesn't sound right. WOW. WE may as well attack Russia now because they are fu**en useless and they must know it so they'll only get stronger. Furthermore they are about to replace all their ICBMs so they probably don't work. might be the only opportunity there will ever be.

The reason the Russians invaded Ukraine was because the US and NATO were playing silly buggers with Ukraine and training their troops. Its not an excuse, its the reason.

Yes they were there. The US wanted to keep it a secret but Zelenskyy wanted everyone to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think Bigfooty is the place to tell you how to vote but I am honestly curious, is anyone actually sitting there with the 40 million Clive Palmer ads going, “what he is saying seems reasonable and despite 40 million ads plus all the crap personally coming out of his mouthpiece, I want to vote for him”

I don’t think Bigfooty is the place to tell you how to vote but I am honestly curious, is anyone actually sitting there with the 40 million Clive Palmer ads going, “what he is saying seems reasonable and despite 40 million ads plus all the crap personally coming out of his mouthpiece, I want to vote for him”
No.

I know china has done some agressive posturing, but have they ever identified a looming war with Australia as a fact?

If you listen to Dutton it has pretty much started
China doesn't want to fight wars everywhere. Maybe Taiwan and revenge on japan but that's about it. Its always mostly been an empire that preferred to work with soft power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back