Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these two guys aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but Tim Kennedy talks about going in to Afghanistan post American withdrawal. He went with a small group of his special forces crew to withdraw some Afghanistan families that the US government left behind. It’s way worse then anything you’ve seen on the news so don’t listen if you don’t have the stomach for it. The Taliban are just the scum of the earth.

The conversation about his time in Afghanistan starts at 27 minutes and unless you want to listen to 2nd amendment stuff and UFC it’s not with listening to before or after they get off what happened.

FVuh5xbVUAAuNWX

The latest missile strike from Russia on Ukraine is straight up terrorism. Cruise missiles fired from a submarine in the Black Sea into an urban area miles away from any front lines. 23 people found dead so far, including 3 children.

F’ing heartbreaking mate.
Yeah it’s really hard to see. I’ve noticed it’s not front of mind for people anymore, but things like this will keep everyone paying attention. That seems like a cold way of looking at it, but it’s true.

Can’t see an end anytime soon. I don’t think he’s going to stop till Ukraine concedes, but they won’t and the world just keeps pouring weapons into Ukraine.

The Russian media is still all about a special operation to liberate Ukraine from Nazis. Anyone who says otherwise gets 15 years in jail…if they’re lucky.

It’s such a bad situation. He’s going to destroy the whole country. 44 million people. Hard people too. Russia is going to be at war for years and years. It’s not like they can just roll out of there and Ukraine would be like, yeah sweet. They’re going to be fighting for years and years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a good comprehensive summary.

Were you involved in putting that together mate?
No, but a colleague named Nathan Ruser was. He puts up nearly daily map updates on Twitter. He also used satellite photos to find the Xinjiang education camps back in 2018.

No, but a colleague named Nathan Ruser was. He puts up nearly daily map updates on Twitter. He also used satellite photos to find the Xinjiang education camps back in 2018.
Its really good.

I had to laugh when I read this tho:

In Ternova, northeast of Kharkiv, Ukraine reached the Russian border. The area then changed hands several times.

Some good deeper analysis of Ukraine.

Lol Fatima The Spook doesn't understand that this is designed for an American audience that tried to overthrow the Republic last year and will likely succeed in 2024. This is what they think America should be like and ONCE WAS not so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back