Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what the protest movement is about, standing by someone who is to scared to do it themselves, even if it puts yourself in harms way, I have no doubt most of you would in this situation, I doubt we’d be able to organise on here thou, too many snitches.

One evening in 2004, when John Francis Mulligan, a US-born Irish citizen, was in the West Bank, a stranger asked him to walk her to a funeral.

It was after curfew in Nablus, and Palestinians weren’t allowed out on the streets. A young man had been killed earlier that day, and because of religious beliefs, his family needed to bury him within 24 hours, Mulligan recalls. But if they went outside, the Israel armed forces “would open fire on them for violating curfew”.

The dead man’s mother asked Mulligan: “Can you march with us? Can you stand at the front with our family? Because they’re not gonna shoot you, you’re white … I just need someone, literally, to stand with me.’”

I've said time and time again a key driver for Trump in 2016 was his anti endless foreign war stuff. It resonated hard with the people who had actually been fighting the wars.

Now it seems that Biden - as hardcore a creature of the Washington security state as ever existed - is going to be punished for appearing to prioritise Israel and Ukraine over his own core voters.

I've said time and time again a key driver for Trump in 2016 was his anti endless foreign war stuff. It resonated hard with the people who had actually been fighting the wars.

Now it seems that Biden - as hardcore a creature of the Washington security state as ever existed - is going to be punished for appearing to prioritise Israel and Ukraine over his own core voters.
it was obvious at the time, funny how the republicans became the antiwar party, and it isn’t because of cost of human suffering that’s stopping it, it’s all about the Benjamin’s, they’d rather rebuild America, then use billions fighting a war in a country no american can point to on a map. going to be interesting watching his stance if he gets in again.
There’s going to be a hell a lot of NGO’s left high and dry.

Last edited:

He wants a loan to fund the war, not aid grants.

Yes that seems to be the current spin.

If they keep pushing that and up the amount thsts spent just replenishing US stockpiles they may get it over the line.

Too late to help Ukraine though

This is just astounding

Underpants underpants underpants..
Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

What’s going on with Israel’s planned genocide on Rafah? Has enough political pressure being put on them that they aren’t going to be able to complete? Even the language out of the US is shifting

Whistle blower away.
Didn't he play for us? :cool: As for that dynamic duo of protestors .... I am busy, and usually every minute is accounted for .... get the f@ck out of my way!! I still hate that Peter Hoare w@nker? Where is that toad today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emerica again, Obama appointed judge rules non-citizens have the right to carry arms in America.

U.S. District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman on Friday ruled that a federal prohibition on illegal immigrants owning firearms is unconstitutional as applied to defendant Heriberto Carbajal-Flores. The court found that while the federal ban is "facially constitutional," there is no historical tradition of firearm regulation that permits the government to deprive a noncitizen who has never been convicted of a violent crime from exercising his Second Amendment rights.

Emerica again, Obama appointed judge rules non-citizens have the right to carry arms in America.

U.S. District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman on Friday ruled that a federal prohibition on illegal immigrants owning firearms is unconstitutional as applied to defendant Heriberto Carbajal-Flores. The court found that while the federal ban is "facially constitutional," there is no historical tradition of firearm regulation that permits the government to deprive a noncitizen who has never been convicted of a violent crime from exercising his Second Amendment rights.

If they're subject to all the other laws, why not the 2nd Amendment?

The leaders at every major UK parliament are now POC: Rishi Sunak at Westminster, Humza Yousaf at Holyrood, Vaughn Gething in Wales and Sadiq Khan in London.

In America a citizens first ammendment rights are being removed whilst non citizens non existent 2nd ammendment rights have been created out of thin air. They are headed to a civil war or martial law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back