Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Trump getting all swampy.
Trump was always a swap creature from the deep.
But it’s interesting out of all of the false flags the author could’ve used as parallel they’ve gone with Sharon.

I guess Trumps knows how his breads buttered esp after Roy’s network bailed him out in the 90s.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That would suit Syria down to the ground. Take the west's money, and remain allies with Iran.

Iran was pretty much the only ones to back Assad when the civil war looked like being lost by him. He and Iran are a lock together.

A new article about the topic at hand.

I think politicians globally are tiring of the ‘death to other nations chants’. Unless Iran and DPRK come back to normal relations they might finally find themselves allyless...

Last edited:

A new article about the topic at hand.

I think politicians globally are tiring of the ‘death to other nations chants’. Unless Iran and DPRK come back to normal relations they might finally find themselves allyless...

You mean like how Iran signed a deal with the US and the EU to do EXACTLY that?

It wasn't Iran that started this latest round.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You mean like how Iran signed a deal with the US and the EU to do EXACTLY that?

It wasn't Iran that started this latest round.
Don’t get me wrong, the west have been talking of peace and planning for war the whole time. Even before the trump and bibi sideshow. And supporting and arming the mek is going to create another round of shitshow for the Middle East.

but aside from that Iran uses external threat and ramps up hysteria to clamp down internally on on the people. It’s a mess.

Don’t get me wrong, the west have been talking of peace and planning for war the whole time. Even before the trump and bibi sideshow. And supporting and arming the mek is going to create another round of shitshow for the Middle East.

but aside from that Iran uses external threat and ramps up hysteria to clamp down internally on on the people. It’s a mess.

Iran needs move beyond the revolutionary stage - they knew it hence the deal.

Before I dive into Shortest Way Home’s account of the life and career of Peter Buttigieg, let me be up front about my bias. I don’t trust former McKinsey consultants. I don’t trust military intelligence officers. And I don’t trust the type of people likely to appear on “40 under 40” lists, the valedictorian-to-Harvard-to-Rhodes-Scholarship types who populate the American elite. I don’t trust people who get flattering reams of newspaper profiles and are pitched as the Next Big Thing That You Must Pay Attention To, and I don’t trust wunderkinds who become successful too early. Why? Because I am somewhat cynical about the United States meritocracy. Few people amass these kind of résumés if they are the type to openly challenge authority. Noam Chomsky says that the factors predicting success in our “meritocracy” are a “combination of greed, cynicism, obsequiousness and subordination, lack of curiosity and independence of mind, [and] self-serving disregard for others.” So when journalists see “Harvard” and think “impressive,” I see it and think “uh-oh.”

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In the hunt for gas, Turkeys finding itself pitted against EU and the west.

the legislative text also repeals the prohibition of weapons transfers to Cyprus put in place in 1987, promotes greater U.S military assistance to Greece and Cyprus, and instructs the U.S. to maintain its newly situated predator drone fleet in the region.

That was good.

If that is what his book is really like, and it seems a fair article imo as far as you can tell these things, then he is everything Tef whinges about in a lot of ways. Epitomised by that Beasley Sr quote about the worst of the middle class.

And that article just rips him to shreds.

It's also great to read something with a little meat on its bones.

Thats so far from 140 characters .... ten 20 years ago people wrote blogs, and good blogs were essays in their own right that were well worth reading.

It was the dominant form of communication and required intelligence and the ability to write good and comprehend and stuff. Things modern social media doesn't just not need, it actually selects against them.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

whoa Ankara has gone on the offensive in Idlib, it’ll be interesting to see the fallout.

Turkey immediately responded and "neutralised" more than 100 enemy targets, the defence ministry said in a statement.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good thread I'm a bit of
1581376656901.png
myself, what type you guys like?

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last edited:
Do you think Erdogan is going to threaten to open up their boarder to the EU again??
apart from Qatar, they seem to be running short of allies.

Not sure the refugee threat has as much leverage as it did.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

When an editor works as a propaganda artist instead of searching for the truth about war.. You know we’ve got problems when you’ve got journos attacking a small group of anti war academics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back