Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very interested in understanding more about the differences between the cases of COVID-19 in Italy as opposed to Sth Korea.

Sth Korea have had 7,513 total reported cases, with 54 deaths. There are currently 7,212 active cases of which 36 are serious/critical.

Italy have had 9,172 total reported cases, with 463 total deaths. There are currently 7,985 active cases of which 733 are serious/critical.

I wonder why the significant difference between the deaths and the severity of these cases? Have more ond people in Italy got it? Is it a question of the readiness of the public health system? There has to be a compounding factor/s here as far as the Italian cases are concerned.

Russiagate wasn't a nothingburger.

Mueller demonstrated that.

But it certainly wasn't the crazy bullshit that the likes of Maddow made it out to be either.
Muller report didn’t demonstrate anything..

He stood in front of congress and couldn’t even get the basics right..
what have we found out since?
Wikileaks is going to push forward no state actor was involved.

that was another hysteria..

I would be very interested in understanding more about the differences between the cases of COVID-19 in Italy as opposed to Sth Korea.

Sth Korea have had 7,513 total reported cases, with 54 deaths. There are currently 7,212 active cases of which 36 are serious/critical.

Italy have had 9,172 total reported cases, with 463 total deaths. There are currently 7,985 active cases of which 733 are serious/critical.

I wonder why the significant difference between the deaths and the severity of these cases? Have more ond people in Italy got it? Is it a question of the readiness of the public health system? There has to be a compounding factor/s here as far as the Italian cases are concerned.
It’ll be the same issue we’ve got here, to be tested for COVID-19, you’ll need to have been travelling in the last couple of weeks, from certain areas.
Note America isn’t one of them, Missy Higgins Dad wasnt required to test.

A medical professional who’s been in contact with a patient who’s contracted COVID-19

or requiring major intervention.

I suspect we’ve already got a whole lot of cases within Australia and around the world. That basically are showing signs of a runny nose.

Last edited:

Muller report didn’t demonstrate anything..

He stood in front of congress and couldn’t even get the basics right..
what have we found out since?
Wikileaks is going to push forward no state actor was involved.

that was another hysteria..

Mueller demonstrated there was a concerted influence/meddling campaign by the Russians.

Again, stop being so online or you'll end up like Groin and Snake, brain cooked by algorithms designed to turn you into a crackhead.

It’ll be the same issue we’ve got here, to be tested for COVID-19, you need to have been travelling in the last couple of weeks, from certain areas.

A medical professional who’s been in contact with a patience.

I suspect we’ve already got a whole lot of cases within Australia and around the world. That basically are showing signs of a runny nose.
So what you are saying in short is that if you don't get early diagnosis and treatment the mortality rate rises from 0.7% (Sth Korea) to 5% (Italy)?

It’ll be the same issue we’ve got here, to be tested for COVID-19, you need to have been travelling in the last couple of weeks, from certain areas.

A medical professional who’s been in contact with a patient who’s contracted COVID-19

That's worth a read.

"Who will win this price war? One has to assume it will be Russia," David L. Goldwyn, chairman of the Atlantic Council's Energy Advisory Group, said in a note. Novak and Putin "are experienced, tough, and have no reason to capitulate."

Italy has a lot of old, old people.

Honestly, I’m more worried about this, the undertones seem to show a massive shift, if memory serves me correct wasn’t Bin Talal caught on tape a few months ago saying he’d bankrupt Russia unless they got out of syira?

That's worth a read.

5/ Patients above 65 or younger with comorbidities are not even assessed by ITU, I am not saying not tubed, I’m saying not assessed and no ITU staff attends when they arrest. Staff are working as much as they can but they are starting to get sick and are emotionally overwhelmed.
:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mueller demonstrated there was a concerted influence/meddling campaign by the Russians.

Again, stop being so online or you'll end up like Groin and Snake, brain cooked by algorithms designed to turn you into a crackhead.

The first is the absolutely key word of Bill Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA, the USA’s $14 billion a year surveillance organisation. Bill Binney is an acknowledged world leader in cyber surveillance, and is infinitely more qualified than Crowdstrike. Bill states that the download rates for the “hack” given by Crowdstrike are at a speed – 41 Megabytes per second – that could not even nearly be attained remotely at the location: thus the information must have been downloaded to a local device, eg a memory stick. Binney has further evidence regarding formatting which supports this.

Mueller’s identification of “DC Leaks” and “Guccifer 2.0” as Russian security services is something Mueller attempts to carry off by simple assertion.Mueller shows DNC Leaks to have been the source of other, unclassified emails sent to Wikileaks that had been obtained under a Freedom of Information request and then Mueller simply assumes, with no proof, the same route was used again for the leaked DNC material. His identification of the Guccifer 2.0 persona with Russian agents is so flimsy as to be laughable. Nor is there any evidence of the specific transfer of the leaked DNC emails from Guccifer 2.0 to Wikileaks. Binney asserts that had this happened, the packets would have been instantly identifiable to the NSA.

FFS even Crowd Strike is backing away from Mueller report,
It’s time you walked away from your preconceived notions about this.
Warren Flood was most likely G2 or someone who was using his computer. The whole thing was a sham. It’s been known from very early on.
DC leaks and Wikileaks were completely seperate, it’s only Mueller who tries flimsily to connect them.

Last edited:
Aside from changing the laws of physics with what Mueller suggested happened.

mate are you really suggesting Bill Binney is either lying or not competent?

No, I'm suggesting people are so emotionally invested in this that they takle extreme positions.

It Never Happened, All Made Up vs Trump A GRU Asset Who Gets Daily Orders Direct From Putin.

You've aligned yourself with the first camp.

I'm in neither.

As I've said all along, the success of the Russian campaign was simply getting the Yanks tied up in the enormous knots over it, arguing over details and special counsels and ex NSA types disputing reports etc.

I think the Russians could never have hoped for it to be so successful.

I think what was a minor online disinfo campaign - as Mueller demonstrated - got picked up and wildly inflated by Democrats unable to process losing to a game show host.

I reckon Putin gambled ten bucks and won a billion.

No, I'm suggesting people are so emotionally invested in this that they takle extreme positions.

It Never Happened, All Made Up vs Trump A GRU Asset Who Gets Daily Orders Direct From Putin.

You've aligned yourself with the first camp.

I'm in neither.
Wikileaks changed the election, rest is really background noise.

which brings up the question, how do you think they got hold of the DNC/Podesta emails?

russian agents?
That is the basis of the mueller report.

btw it’s a false equivalency suggesting calling out bullshit from mueller, is supporting trump. I thought you were better then that, bringing partisan arguments up.

Last edited:
Talking about Putin, let’s meet the kingmaker Sir Richard Dearlove.
Same man who posted he would no longer trust Corbyn and wouldn’t pass on Intel if he were elected.

Wikileaks changed the election, rest is really background noise.

which brings up the question, how do you think they got hold of the DNC/Podesta emails?

russian agents?
That is the basis of the mueller report.

btw it’s a false equivalency suggesting calling out bullshit from mueller, is supporting trump. I thought you were better then that, bringing partisan arguments up.

I think we actually agree far more than we disagree on this one.

For example - this is 100 per cent true imo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back