Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think we actually agree far more than we disagree on this one.

For example - this is 100 per cent true imo:

Hahaha the qanons were the best, trump is our saviour, trumps fighting the swamp, trust Jeff sessions...

I wonder if they’ve worked out trump was the first person to big to fall yet. There’s no way he’s getting rid of a system that is his safety net.

I also think both narratives originated from Langley.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
What did you make of the father of a victim who befriended al-Megrahi?

Lovely man who realised very quickly he was innocent.

Interestingly, Megrahi wasn't held in any sort of hardcore protective custody towards the end as you'd expect for a big name terrorist, the prisons and screws all knew he'd been fitted up something shocking.

It was the PFLP-GC acting for the Iranians who were getting revenge after the USS Vincennes "accidentally" shot down their Airbus.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Lovely man who realised very quickly he was innocent.

Interestingly, Megrahi wasn't held in any sort of hardcore protective custody towards the end as you'd expect for a big name terrorist, the prisons and screws all knew he'd been fitted up something shocking.

It was the PFLP-GC acting for the Iranians who were getting revenge after the USS Vincennes "accidentally" shot down their Airbus.

Thoughts on the doco made by a victim's brother (Israeli-American iirc) that investigated the detonation devices etc?

Thoughts on the doco made by a victim's brother (Israeli-American iirc) that investigated the detonation devices etc?

Don't think I've seen that one.

The main element is the Maltese witness, Gauci, who basically put him away.

The CIA straight up paid him for his "evidence".

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Don't think I've seen that one.

The main element is the Maltese witness, Gauci, who basically put him away.

The CIA straight up paid him for his "evidence".

Fyi:
https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/691242563537/lockerbie-my-brothers-bomber
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4126454/

Can't comment on al-Maghari's innocence but the doctor (father) we mentioned was a pretty intelligent sounding guy, at the least it was odd that he struck up that friendship.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

reporters without boarders released top 20 troll farms. Interesting to note, majority are state powers and their targets are journalists.

Also they never managed to touch on western equivalents..

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

while everyone’s doomsday prepping for the end of the world. CoVid might actually be saving the planet..

New data from the Copernicus Sentinel-5P satellite reveal the decline of air pollution, specifically nitrogen dioxide emissions, over Italy. This reduction is particularly visible in northern Italy which coincides with its nationwide lockdown to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

I missed this cos of fire season, it's worth a read...

Drake said the cancellation of his speech on the “golden age of surveillance” was “Orwellian” and the first time, anywhere in the world, he has had a speech cancelled at a conference.

“This is the first time ever I’ve been censored at a conference. How ironic it is here in Australia,” said Drake.

“I was literally on the agenda up until a few days ago. The link appears to be whistleblowing.

Police state * heads. :rolleyes:

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I missed this cos of fire season, it's worth a read...

Drake said the cancellation of his speech on the “golden age of surveillance” was “Orwellian” and the first time, anywhere in the world, he has had a speech cancelled at a conference.

“This is the first time ever I’ve been censored at a conference. How ironic it is here in Australia,” said Drake.

“I was literally on the agenda up until a few days ago. The link appears to be whistleblowing.

Police state fu** heads. :rolleyes:
You might enjoy this article from yesterday.. also note that currently South Korea is using same tech to combat CoVid..

WASHINGTON (AP) — The case against Nassif Sami Daher and Kamel Mohammad Rammal, two Michigan men accused of food stamp fraud, hardly seemed exceptional. But the tool that agents used to investigate them was extraordinary: a secretive surveillance process intended to identify potential spies and terrorists.

It meant that the men, unlike most criminal defendants, were never shown the evidence authorities used to begin investigating them or the information that the Justice Department presented to obtain the original warrant.

The case is among recent Justice Department prosecutions that relied on the same surveillance powers, known by the acronym FISA, that law enforcement officials acknowledge were

in the Russia investigation. Those errors have prompted a reckoning inside the FBI and debate in Congress about new privacy safeguards. The attention given to FISA has also cast a spotlight on cases such as the Michigan one, where surveillance tools used to investigate foreign intelligence threats end up leading to prosecutions for commonplace, domestic crimes.

https://apnews.com/d9ac884cc10a21fc...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Arab parties might’ve just signed their own death warrant with Gantz thou.. Bibi for all his faults was still a thinker.
They might find out Gantz is more of military action man.

Disagree. The military men are ones you want in charge. It is the military that keeps saying do not provoke a war with Iran.

Bibi has never got over the fact that his big brother Jonatan was a real life war hero (died at Entebbe) and Bibi isn't.

Hence his love of posturing and chickenhawk s**t.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Disagree. The military men are ones you want in charge. It is the military that keeps saying do not provoke a war with Iran.

Bibi has never got over the fact that his big brother Jonatan was a real life war hero (died at Entebbe) and Bibi isn't.

Hence his love of posturing and chickenhawk s**t.
Absolutely agree about bibi, after bringing in the yellowcake, he’s turned into a mafia man.
Problem Israel had was a choice between Bolton and mad dog Matis..

although I acknowledge it’s impossible in Israel not to have a serviceman in charge.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree about bibi, although after bringing in the yellowcake, he’s turned into a mafia man.
Problem Israel had was a choice between Bolton and mad dog Matis..

although I acknowledge it’s impossible in Israel not to have a serviceman in charge.

I'm not pretending Gantz is a good thing, but he's less worse than Bibi.

What is the old saw about it being the military men with the most blood on their hands being the only ones who can actually make peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back