Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New article, was the 9/9 assassination of Massoud the precursor to 9/11.

Strategy laid bare, running with the hares and hunting with the foxes for a gas pipeline.. .

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As Russia loses the Yukon case, it might be time to pay the piper soon for nationalising assets.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ISIS getting stronger and more experienced in Middle East and West Africa ^
Two things to watch, khalifa haftar final assault..

and Uganda shutting down coverage of anti government protests

it’s certainly going to be an interesting month with the worlds eyes fixated on the US elections.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

former Iraqi PM ‘we would’ve sent troops to protect Assad in Syria’..

If Assad were to fall, an invasion by Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda & others into Iraq, Lebanon, & Jordan would have ensued.
it’ll be interesting to see what happens in the ME with the new admin.

Last edited:
India probes the origin of the farmer protests.. UK funding NGO’s?

I understand those farmers protests, personally. There is alot of uncertainty about the laws they are protesting and they believe those laws will remove state government ability to protect them from large corporations.

Not a fan of Modi. He is a potential fascist shithead. A real one who could do some serious damage.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I understand those farmers protests, personally. There is alot of uncertainty about the laws they are protesting and they believe those laws will remove state government ability to protect them from large corporations.

Not a fan of Modi. He is a potential fascist sh*thead. A real one who could do some serious damage.
Modi and hindunationalism adds a dangerous, volatile mix to the region.

and those farmers protests were absolutely crazy, largest single workers march in history..

But you know my thoughts on this, there’s no such thing as grass roots movement,

So might be the British dreaming of the ole empire or Modi propaganda, stoking those exact fears, either way interesting to hear about the funding, might be a developing story.

Indian Farmers have been doing it tough for a long time. The suicide numbers are insane.

I'd say Modi propaganda. If someone is stoking it (and no doubt someone is to some degree) I think it would be Pakistan and China.

The farmers strikes are not the same as the largest workers march either. They are seperate issues and different groups are protesting them but I think they are allied and support each others causes.

2yqyk5z1jx961.jpg

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just days before a new president enters the White House, promising to unify a dangerously divided country, the state of the union can perhaps be judged by this metric: The U.S. is facing a shortage of bulletproof vests, gas masks and ballistic helmets.

Some retailers of protective equipment have seen a fivefold increase in sales of military-grade defensive gear, leading to empty shelves and waiting lists. A retailer in Oregon has sold out of decontamination wipes designed to remove chemical agents such as pepper spray. Customers cleaned out thousands of pieces of body armor from a store in Texas as soon as they went on sale.

Beginning with the arrival of COVID-19 in the United States and continuing through months of protests against racism and police violence, demand for protective equipment has soared. Retailers said it spiked again after a pro-Trump mob infiltrated the U.S. Capitol last week. And it is continuing to rise as state capitols and federal agencies brace themselves for potential unrest ahead of next week’s inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.

For those trying to stock up on protective gear — a group that now includes state and federal lawmakers, law enforcement organizations, journalists and worried civilians — long delays await.

latimes.com

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Russian kids planning protest movement through tictok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back