Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
China stepping up intimidation..

Surprised there hasn't been more of this D.R.
I think it’s coming, I was chatting to a friend in LA yesterday, people are getting desperate, he has a friend who’s a hair dresser, who’s taking in clients one at a time, to try and keep food on the table, as they’ve had no help.
But it’s a full mission of cloak and dagger stuff as they’re scared of the government.
it’s almost at tipping point, as governments want to go back into lockdowns.

Last edited:
This is excellent re Brit perfidy in Libya and associated blowback.

sharp escalation of violence to covid lockdowns in Lebanon, as protestors and police open fire on one another..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

an old one but worth the watch, Erik openly wants to kick off East India, joining afghan to xinjiang, even had the hk connection. Just bizarre.

I think you were the person who put me onto that interview. It was eye opening and completely not at the same time. if that makes sense.

I’ve been looking around at how their elections were held, can’t find it, do you know if EVM or electronic voting machines were used?
All I can find is they approved the use of, these things are going to be a flash point, everywhere they’re installed.

Last edited:
I’ve been looking around at how their elections were held, can’t find it, do you know if EVM or electronic voting machines were used?
All I can find is they approved the use of, these things are going to be a flash point, everywhere they’re installed.
Paper based

On Election Day, voting takes place at polling booths designated by the Union Election Commission. Polling booths are usually situated in central, easy-to-access community areas such as schools and community centres. The current polling manual includes revised guidelines for accessibility for persons with disabilities.

The Union Election Committee will announce the location and openings hours of polling booths in the weeks before the election takes place. Polling booths are open for limited hours, so make sure to visit in time in order to cast your votes.

At the polling booth, you will be presented with a ballot paper for each seat that is being contested. For example in the 2020 general elections, as there will be voting for the Amyotha Hluttaw, the Pyithu Hluttaw and state and regional hluttaws, each voter will receive three ballot papers. The voter will be able to mark the box next to their preferred candidate’s name on each paper. Ballot papers that are unclear will be deemed invalid. This includes ballot papers with markings next to more than one candidate and ballot papers with no candidate marked.

Paper based

On Election Day, voting takes place at polling booths designated by the Union Election Commission. Polling booths are usually situated in central, easy-to-access community areas such as schools and community centres. The current polling manual includes revised guidelines for accessibility for persons with disabilities.

The Union Election Committee will announce the location and openings hours of polling booths in the weeks before the election takes place. Polling booths are open for limited hours, so make sure to visit in time in order to cast your votes.

At the polling booth, you will be presented with a ballot paper for each seat that is being contested. For example in the 2020 general elections, as there will be voting for the Amyotha Hluttaw, the Pyithu Hluttaw and state and regional hluttaws, each voter will receive three ballot papers. The voter will be able to mark the box next to their preferred candidate’s name on each paper. Ballot papers that are unclear will be deemed invalid. This includes ballot papers with markings next to more than one candidate and ballot papers with no candidate marked.
Cheers, thanks for clearing that up..

When she was under house arrest for two decades, she was the darling of the media to this..

Because she spoke with cut glass RP and gave good BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back