Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It does make you wonder. It’s probably why they pushed to go into NATO. If America fu**s them I hope Zelenskyy exposes them.

Yeah, it's kind of protection racket stuff when you're at the shitty end of the stick like Ukraine.

Either you pay the corrupt NATO cops for "protection" from the Russian Mafia or the Mafia takes over your business.

Sooner or later the corrupt cops and the Mafia do some other side deal and you're the prize/price.

fu** off you "with us or against us," racist, warmongering campaigner.

I'm not picking a side in this fight. They can both go fu** themselves.

So can you.

Good news week for being reminded that white lives, even 1000s of ks away, are holy and must be protected even if we risk planetary annihilation.

But blak lives in your own country are disposable and subject to intense stringent legalism before accountability is permitted.

Ahhh Joe, stating the obvious ... we won't defend UKR, we don't care about UKR. all we ever wanted was a war in UKR to weaken our enemy.

Yep, and all of the dense mother*ers out there reposting NATO propaganda and cheering on the deaths of Russian soldiers won't ever understand they've been played for dupes the entire time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and all of the dense motherf***ers out there reposting NATO propaganda and cheering on the deaths of Russian soldiers won't ever understand they've been played for dupes the entire time.

And they'll be played for dupes next time, and the time after that.

It's why this s**t keeps happening.

Yep, and all of the dense motherf***ers out there reposting NATO propaganda and cheering on the deaths of Russian soldiers won't ever understand they've been played for dupes the entire time.
Please provide examples of where NATO has ever launched a war against anyone in Europe? Where they have threatened to use nuclear or chemical weapons? Where they have used polonium or ricin to kill off their political enemies?

Are they perfect? Not by a long shot, but they sure as hell are not equivalent either.

It is not NATO propaganda that is putting pictures of murders Ukrainians on our news feeds, that is real s**t being done by Russia in front of us.

Please provide examples of where NATO has ever launched a war against anyone in Europe? Where they have threatened to use nuclear or chemical weapons? Where they have used polonium or ricin to kill off their political enemies?

Are they perfect? Not by a long shot, but they sure as hell are not equivalent either.

It is not NATO propaganda that is putting pictures of murders Ukrainians on our news feeds, that is real sh*t being done by Russia in front of us.
Didn't you literally fight in Afghanistan? I'm not sure you've got a leg to stand on when it comes to wars of aggression.

Yeah, it's kind of protection racket stuff when you're at the shitty end of the stick like Ukraine.

Either you pay the corrupt NATO cops for "protection" from the Russian Mafia or the Mafia takes over your business.

Sooner or later the corrupt cops and the Mafia do some other side deal and you're the prize/price.

Whatever was going on there with Hunter, it would’ve been for just some low level bullshit compared to this.

I'll take this with a grain of salt like all combat loss claims, but it is quite interesting, given there seems to be a belief afoot in our media that UKR military is suffering no losses.

You didn’t actually answer my question.

‘’Whataboutism is not an answer.
I knew you were going to say this. I don't care to give you an answer to be honest. The fact that you can't see that you have more in common with the Russian soldiers you wish to die than the Ukrainian maternity nurses they're bombing means that dialogue with you is quite pointless.

After the last ten days I am glad to see the Ukrainian people have the fortitude to do what has to be done.

Some of the false equivalence and and self justifications on here are pretty sickening.

If wishing to Russia beaten makes me a warmonger, then so be it. Rather be that than a pontificating fool who thinks the murder of women and children and the destruction of a country can be justified.

I can't wish anyone dead, no matter what. This is just such senseless violence and loss, and Russians are part of that. All because of the actions of a tyrant trying desperately to hang on to power.
War is senseless. Defending yourself is not.

A lot of people are going to die until Russia leaves or Putin is dead, or both.

I would rather it was a Russian soldier than a child in a hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back