Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were in an army that murdered children in Afghanistan in my name.

This is a democracy. We're all responsible for that.

Meanwhile this guy is facing life in prison in Australia for telling us about those murdered children.

But nah, Putin is the only bad guy here.

You are as bad as the Australian government trying to prosecute McBride too. All I said to start this shitfight was that the US caused this with their meddling and you jumped on me with the same ferocity the AFP jumped on McBride and the ABC when they reported it. Its obvious if you had the same power you'd take the same steps with people whose opinions you disagree with.

Just as bad? How old are you? And where is your refutation of the piece i posted? Back your s**t up,with actual facts, not some piece of schoolboy feelings.

So far you have called me a Nazi sympathiser, a war criminal, a government stooge and a want to be dictator.

And not once have you refuted my claims or backed up your NATO conspiracy theory with any factual evidence or analysis.

You were in an army that murdered children in Afghanistan in my name.

This is a democracy. We're all responsible for that.

Meanwhile this guy is facing life in prison in Australia for telling us about those murdered children.

But nah, Putin is the only bad guy here.

You are as bad as the Australian government trying to prosecute McBride too. All I said to start this shitfight was that the US caused this with their meddling and you jumped on me with the same ferocity the AFP jumped on McBride and the ABC when they reported it. Its obvious if you had the same power you'd take the same steps with people whose opinions you disagree with.

Dunno why he's so keen on war when he's in army that has won one since 1945.

Man this is flat out evil.

This the s**t I have kept talking about.

Folks being all the brave Ukrainians are fighting back, Putin never planned for this, it is a failure, he's just a crazy man.

Nah, Putin planned for this. Putin knows how you fight and win insurgencies.

It is by doing brutal s**t like this.

The Australian Army is equally brutal, but not as smart as Putin.

Putin understand for this stuff to work, you have to do it openly.

The cowards in the Australian Army do it, and then try and cover it up.

Just as bad? How old are you? And where is your refutation of the piece i posted? Back your sh*t up,with actual facts, not some piece of schoolboy feelings.

So far you have called me a Nazi sympathiser, a war criminal, a government stooge and a want to be dictator.

And not once have you refuted my claims or backed up your NATO conspiracy theory with any factual evidence or analysis.

So that Rand report upthread (that you probably didn't read), that talks about arming Ukraine, the potential risks including sparking an invasion, the obvious fear the Russians have of NATO (even if the report says its probably not a rational fear it acknowledges those fears play heavily on Russian thinking), the other reports of the US arming and training the Ukrainians to fit straight into Nato's "operating systems" and setting up stay behind networks, the decades of Australian and other leaders and US foreign policy experts quoted saying this ongoing action will cause a war none of that happened? Or you just didn't read it.

You won't engage with anything that challenges your pre conceptions about this situation. You're just looking for the chance to hang s**t on someone else for the same crap you were involved in.

You won't engage with anything that challenges your pre conceptions about this situation. You're just looking for the chance to hang sh*t on someone else for the same crap you were involved in.

Given they redacted the worst of what the Australian military was doing in Afghanistan, there's every chance we did WORSE.

So that Rand report upthread (that you probably didn't read), that talks about arming Ukraine, the potential risks including sparking an invasion, the obvious fear the Russians have of NATO (even if the report says its probably not a rational fear it acknowledges those fears play heavily on Russian thinking), the other reports of the US arming and training the Ukrainians to fit straight into Nato's "operating systems" and setting up stay behind networks, the decades of Australian and other leaders and US foreign policy experts quoted saying this ongoing action will cause a war none of that happened? Or you just didn't read it.

You won't engage with anything that challenges your pre conceptions about this situation. You're just looking for the chance to hang sh*t on someone else for the same crap you were involved in.
Because it is refuted by the article I posted.

As for your accusations that I am some sort of war criminal, we are ******* done. Hide behind your keyboard, or come down and say it to my face.

This the sh*t I have kept talking about.

Folks being all the brave Ukrainians are fighting back, Putin never planned for this, it is a failure, he's just a crazy man.

Nah, Putin planned for this. Putin knows how you fight and win insurgencies.

It is by doing brutal sh*t like this.

The Australian Army is equally brutal, but not as smart as Putin.

Putin understand for this stuff to work, you have to do it openly.

The cowards in the Australian Army do it, and then try and cover it up.

I still don’t think he expected Ukraine to fight as hard as they have. The fact they’re asking China for more equipment is proof of that. Even that Syria bloke you follow said that Ukraine would fold.

Russia will most likely win this war but the cost is going to be massive. Russia are now banished from world trade. Putin might be smart but it won’t help him if his country bankrupts, watch them turn on him then.

I still don’t think he expected Ukraine to fight as hard as they have. The fact they’re asking China for more equipment is proof of that. Even that Syria bloke you follow said that Ukraine would fold.

Or the fact they have got China lined up to supply them shows just how much planning and cooperation has been done prior.

Also, Ukraine pretty much is folding. We in the West have been conditioned to think war is quick and easy and largely done from the air, because we only pick on weak or failed states that will "fold" early.

It is getting really ugly for UKR military now and it hasn't even been close to a month yet, and UKR also had lots of time to prepare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it is refuted by the article I posted.

As for your accusations that I am some sort of war criminal, we are ******* done. Hide behind your keyboard, or come down and say it to my face.
Which article, the same one Joe Green posted? I responded to that article to Joe. WE disagreed about the article.

I didn't call you a war criminal. We're all tainted by that s**t and we need the people responsible, all the way up the chain of command, to be tried properly. It was done in my name, in your name and in the name of everyone else in this country - we're all stained by it and will be forever. How do you feel about McBride - should he be tried or just the crims he blew the whistle on? Or are you too scared to comment on that in public?

I will call you a racist, a hypocrite and a bully. You bully and attack people who disagree with you with McCarthyite accusations, non stop abuse and a refusal to even consider what they say. Then criticise Putin for the same thing on a larger scale. Then you denigrated non white people in a similar situation to Ukrainians and called them goat herders.

And I'll tell you next time I go to the footy so we can meet up and I can point those things out to your face.

Or the fact they have got China lined up to supply them shows just how much planning and cooperation has been done prior.

Also, Ukraine pretty much is folding. We in the West have been conditioned to think war is quick and easy and largely done from the air, because we only pick on weak or failed states that will "fold" early.

It is getting really ugly for UKR military now and it hasn't even been close to a month yet, and UKR also had lots of time to prepare.

You’re assuming China will say yes.

You’re assuming China will say yes.

True. But it is also pretty obvious something way bigger is playing out here. Power dynamics are shifting rapidly.

If (when?) Putin forces UKR/Europe/USA to the table, with China as the arbiter, we're in a different world.

True. But it is also pretty obvious something way bigger is playing out here. Power dynamics are shifting rapidly.

If (when?) Putin forces UKR/Europe/USA to the table, with China as the arbiter, we're in a different world.

Wouldn’t go that far. If China takes Taiwan and the west remove all their military then we’re in a different world.

Personally I don’t care what it takes for this madness to stop, just that it does before Russia kills more people and destroys Ukraine.

Just to clarify a nice little smear that was posted the Australian Army did not try to cover up war crimes. Individuals did; however, it was members of the Australian Army that reported the alleged crimes to authorities, that were then investigated.

This lead to an enduring investigation, with charges pending by the Attorney’s General. This has been conducted in the full glare of the public, with no hint of hiding or condoning the actions of individuals.

I would urge, anyone here that believes there is either a coverup or collusion or anything illegal that has not been uncovered and reported, to contact the Federal Police and their member of Parliament.

This will be my last post regarding what is the on-going murder of Ukrainians and the destruction of their country. I will let those that hate their own country and all things western continue to vent their spleen without further comment.

Just to clarify a little further the person (who was a serving officer in the Australian Army) who reported those war crime allegations to their superiors then went public with them because they believed no action was being taken.

It was only after that publicity that the incidents were investigated properly.

Meanwhile the officer that made that information public in the public interest after initially reported the crimes faces life in prison and is currently awaiting trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back