Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Taoiseach in Washington taking a lead role in a major international conflict due to Ireland being a rich EU member.

What the hardcore neocns who want Ukraine to fight to the last man like Chadwiko don't get is that this only happened because Ireland accepted a shitty peace deal in 1921 rather than fight their much larger psycho enemy to the death.

They accepted loss of territory, they accepted less than 100per cent sovereignty and they committed to neutrality.

If they'd kept fighting the Union flag woukd still fly over Dublin Castle
Looks like he is off.

Leo Varadkar is to step down as Taoiseach and as leader of his party, Fine Gael. In an announcement this lunchtime in Dublin, Varadkar said he would quit as party leader with immediate effect but stay in the role of Taoiseach until his successor is appointed. Explaining his decision, Varadkar cited ‘personal and political reasons’ as to why ‘after careful consideration and soul searching, I don’t feel I’m the best person for the job any more’.

Varadkar – who first became Taoiseach in 2017 – went on to say that there is ‘never a right time to stand down’ but that he no longer felt able to give what is required to do the role justice. Varadkar’s resignation comes just over a week after suffering a defeat in a double referendum his government held to remove sexist language about women’s duties in the household from the Irish Constitution.

Looks like he is off.

Leo Varadkar is to step down as Taoiseach and as leader of his party, Fine Gael. In an announcement this lunchtime in Dublin, Varadkar said he would quit as party leader with immediate effect but stay in the role of Taoiseach until his successor is appointed. Explaining his decision, Varadkar cited ‘personal and political reasons’ as to why ‘after careful consideration and soul searching, I don’t feel I’m the best person for the job any more’.

Varadkar – who first became Taoiseach in 2017 – went on to say that there is ‘never a right time to stand down’ but that he no longer felt able to give what is required to do the role justice. Varadkar’s resignation comes just over a week after suffering a defeat in a double referendum his government held to remove sexist language about women’s duties in the household from the Irish Constitution.

Wonder who replaces the Blueshirt piece of s**t

s**t the US must be really running out of stock if they’re selling off artillery from the 1950s.

manufacturers are laughing all the way to the bank.

They don't really have an 155mm manufacturers left

Well at least it wasn't MENA.
Little Rock is a big place ya’ll;
Could you imagine if this happened in Australia, yeah we shot a director of a joint civilian and military airport, after issuing him with an arrest warrant, but that’s ok, and you’re not allowed to know because reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the Americans now pushing for a ceasefire? They’ve spent the last 6 months supplying Israel with weapons and vetoed every proposal for an end to all this?
They’re not, it’s all about optics at home, Biden admin is seen at supporting this, they’ll lose the upcoming election. As democrats were traditionally antiwar, there’s still a notable percentage that are.

This statement makes me sad, whatever an individual does, doesn’t mean we should invoke collective punishment.
We can condemn in the strongest posible terms without calling for destruction.
Because its location being surrounded by Arab neighbours means there will always be war.
the last 76 years will be repeated in the next 76 years.

Israel isnt a jewish homeland. Its a Zionist entity. Until you get rid of Zionism, no Palestinian, Syrian, Lebanese is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back