Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Screenshot_20210610-213906.png

An excerpt from the 1975 Grand Final Footy Record.

For those on LinkedIn, follow Mark Genge, a historian at the AFL. Posts stuff like this all the time.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Actually Gumble's watching highlights of that G.F. with his 4 first half goals and his " score involvements " in the last q. if the North Smith was awarded in that game l think Johnny could well have taken it home.

Last edited:

Whippet1

Senior List
Jul 3, 2006
Northcote
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Actually Gumble's watching highlights of that G.F. with his 4 first half goals and his " score involvements " in the last q. if the North Smith was awarded in that game l think Johnny could well have taken it home.
Actually Gumble's watching highlights of that G.F. with his 4 first half goals and his " score involvements " in the last q. if the North
Used to pour a nice beer at the Courthouse back in the day. Set us up in that '75 G.F. That first huge goal got us rolling.

N.M.F.C Great 👍
consummate 70’s centreman. I still get chills remembering him streaming goalward to kick one of his 4 goals that day watching from my nosebleed seat in the western stand. Realising at the same time we were a real chance to win it. I remember an interview with him where he said his feet never touched the ground that day.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Can someone contact young "Dan" at the club and inform him that "Krakouer" was in fact "Crackers" Keenan?

1623885556939.png

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would love to buy real estate off the commentators in this classic

Was there anyone here at the game, would love to know how you reacted.

Yep, and I've said it before but I turned into an 8yr old screaming mess on the outer wing as it sailed through then, once home, felt compelled to ride my dragster up and down my street in full North clobber while carrying an oversized royal blue and white flag. It was the most exciting thing I'd ever witnessed to that point and it remains thereabouts to this day.

Back