CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
After every single loss, pessimistic supporters flock to our board to post constructive criticism on why Simmo should be sacked after a 10-3 start.

We've got 9 days of bullshit from fans of a club who committed systematic doping (and somehow hasn't been banned from the league), and crosstown rivals who need to compensate for the fact they're club will never amount to anything - I shouldn't have to deal with that on this board because certain posters have a scapegoat. This isn't a positivity thread, this is a guarantee for no outrageous discussions, no "sack Simmo" calls and no heated debate that goes in circles. Eeyores can have every other thread.

Haven't played without JD and/or JK since 2009. Got jumped by a good side. We are going through a rare bad patch of form. Looking forward to Venables and Vardy pushing for spots. Be looking for a response from East Perth on Saturday and the senior team next week.

I won't be a Pollyanna.

This was an exceptionally poor loss against a very average team; missing its most damaging midfielder and forward; and has a truly terrible history when playing away against us.

The next two months are going to be very tough, the outcome of which will probably underscore how history will view the Simpson era.

Sucks that Daniher was out. Their 12.8 might have been more like 8.12 and we may have had a thriller of a crapfest ;)

Don't know what an Eeyore is but I agree , we lost a game we were favoured to win but it's hardly a drama . We played poorly hoping to improve next week ...not going too bad at 10:3 I would take that everytime .
10:1 became 10:3 can just as quickly become 10: 7

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back