Toast The No Trades Club - Dedicated to Judd_Magic - Trailblazer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Riccardi is a premo GAGF
Of course he is. Ranked 18 on averages for playing forwards.

Ahead of Dawson, Wingard, GAJ, Dev Smith, Butler and Jack Steven all who have 5% ownership or more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 on my way...

View attachment 953797

...If you need me I'm on the job by the lagoon keeping kents like you with trades out...OK ...bai. :moustache: :thumbsu:

edit: Oh could bring me another Haiballer of Splendid Puppies..thanx...bai:cocktail::dogface:

View attachment 953803
This looks so much fun, you may have talked me into joining this fine establishment ......there's been some mighty fine parties in this thread over the years ......in fact this thread is incorrectly titled, I'll fix that

WW Head Bopping.gif

This looks so much fun, you may have talked me into joining this fine establishment ......there's been some mighty fine parties in this thread over the years ......in fact this thread is incorrectly titled, I'll fix that

View attachment 953809
Nailed it thread for you. :moustache:

I'm not ready to join the no trades club yet kentys as I still have 2 trades left. :moustache:

Bubba is the bouncer at the front door and wont let me in.

Keep the scotch and cokes going for me though when I enter this fine establishment created in my honor.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm not ready to join the no trades club yet kentys as I still have 2 trades left. :moustache:

Bubba is the bouncer at the front door and wont let me in.

Keep the scotch and cokes going for me though when I enter this fine establishment created in my honor.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Imposter.

Ban this kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back