The No Trades Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far out!

I only joined for the puppies! Now I find that our spiritual leader has gone to the dark side and doesn't want to associate with riff raff like us.

And still no puppies!

I'm not going to play this stupid game any more this year. Just going to soak up the other finals and the Brownlow.

Far out!

I only joined for the puppies! Now I find that our spiritual leader has gone to the dark side and doesn't want to associate with riff raff like us.

And still no puppies!

I'm not going to play this stupid game any more this year. Just going to soak up the other finals and the Brownlow.

Hey I posted the best puppies you'll ever see last night bruh!

You missed out on the Ruby show! :eek::fire::fire::fire:

And I will always be the spiritual leader of this place. They even made a bronze statue of me and planted it out the front door of the no trades club! LOL! :p

Hey I posted the best puppies you'll ever see last night bruh!

You missed out on the Ruby show! :eek::fire::fire::fire:

And I will always be the spiritual leader of this place. They even made a bronze statue of me and planted it out the front door of the no trades club! LOL! :p
So how come your still with us ? ...and not sitting in a cell in SC hell ?

Far out!

And still no puppies!

Did you not see the puppies .....you must be the only one :p

I bribed the mods with trades. :moustache::thumbsu:

I am only starting with 20 next year. LOL! :p
The Mods must love you .....you're a must have in the SC Community ....what's that say about Keg on legs though ....he was chopped so quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mods must love you .....you're a must have in the SC Community ....what's that say about Keg on legs though ....he was chopped so quickly

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back