The no trades left club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky I saved some trades for this exact eventuality. If only you blokes had done the same.....

Thanks for your concern mate but it's not necessary. I'm fielding a full strength team this week... ok... well i have Greenwood covering for Lynch but that's no loss.

Thanks for your concern mate but it's not necessary. I'm fielding a full strength team this week... ok... well i have Greenwood covering for Lynch but that's no loss.
He's lost J.Selwood, T.Lynch and Witherden from his starting line up this week. Still fielding Lloyd, Newman and Greenwood so thin bench I would assume.. shame.

Jelwood
Lynch

See you Kent's Friday night. I'll be in about 7.30. Someone set a cold one ready for me. s**t's gonna get real

Can definitely feel a repeat of last Fridays posting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, 3rd week here and lifes almost cool. Witherden out long term may be a blow. Have JPK and Zerrett out but they are balanced by Danger and Toby back, so I'm fielding a side I'm happy with, until there are more outs. Just need my POD's to lift. "Regrets, I've had a few, ............."

is this thread for people like me who are tradeless or for smart people to laugh at people like me because they are still in the game.

Yes Ablett and Selwood not able to be traded out and having to play David Meyers this week.

it was fun. But im crap at this so it wasnt.

Zero_Trades.jpg

I'm in.
Main reason rucks. This season 5 ruck trades. Last season 0, had Gawnstein.
Meant I've had to keep ordinary conveyances Higgins, Nank and Shaw.

Geez. Took ya time!

Actually could have fielded 22 without a trade. But I want to try win my h2h and would have had spuds on the field of I didn't trade

Plus IDGAF anymore

Luke Ryan if you don't already have him.
Yeah that's what I went with... Along with Newman, traded him out just before he pulled a massive score out of his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back