The Noah "GOAT" Balta Victim Thread 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Another great performance, should be very proud of how he’s been playing.

There’s no doubt Chol will be back into the side with Lynch out but I’m interested to see whether Chol then holds his spot of we’ll see Balta player as a defender and second ruck once Astbury is back or if we’ll keep him as a pure defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destroyed Hawkins and passed the test, next up is a cooked Tex or Fogarty. I'd be scared going up against you guys since your defence with Astbury back will destroy our forward line especially the GOAT Noah now playing full time on Darling and destroyed him whenever he was lined up on him.

Destroyed Hawkins and passed the test, next up is a cooked Tex or Fogarty. I'd be scared going up against you guys since your defence with Astbury back will destroy our forward line especially the GOAT Noah now playing full time on Darling and destroyed him whenever he was lined up on him.
Alright mate it's time to be honest with yourself. Change that AFL Club on your profile to the Tigers and get rid of those other mobs, we'd be happy to have you.

I swear you like us more than eagles... you better get a blood test mate

So is that now:
Hawkins
Cameron
Darling
Brown
Taberner
B.King
Hipwood
McDonald
Bruce

he has flogged? With only Dixon getting the better of him under an avalanche of leather?

Yet go to the 2017 draft thread and you have flogs rating him behind Davies-Uniacke and Cerra.

What a *in' stud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back