The Noah "GOAT" Balta Victim Thread 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright mate it's time to be honest with yourself. Change that AFL Club on your profile to the Tigers and get rid of those other mobs, we'd be happy to have you.
I swear you like us more than eagles... you better get a blood test mate
Nah I love the Eagles the most since I've always supported them with all my heart and soul and that will never change otherwise I would've chosen Richmond when making this account and I would of even made a Punt Road End account as well. The reality is your better than us in QLD in slippery conditions whereas we're more stronger in WA of course and in VIC in dry weather that is.

It be very awkward if I were to change to the Tigers because I normally do the Preview and changes threads in the WCE board and I have no intentions of ever jumping ship.

Last edited:

I reckon with Dave coming back his now taking second tall and if need be can go on the monster tall now with the experience.

Arseberry probably gets Dixon if we get them again.

I reckon Astbury will go on Ladhams and Balta having learned from his past experiences will go on Dixon again since Dixon is pretty mobile and has a good leap too (probably why Carlton put Jones instead of Weitering on him). That's what I think at least since Dixon plays better when Ladhams is in the team since he's not only the main target.

I reckon the Pies will beat Port so I think your more likely to play Port than Brisbane.

Against us again if we do meet you in finals. Astbury will go on Kennedy and the GOAT Balta will go on Darling. In our last game against you, Balta absolutely destroyed Darling when he was on him and Darling only did something when Vlaustin or someone smaller was on him (since the GOAT had to go on Williams having already literally took out Kennedy) especially Grimes went off injured and I think Broad didn't play if I remember.

And Charlie Dixon shall join the list.

charlie-dixon-of-the-power-looks-on-dejected-after-the-afl-first-picture-id844836462

Nank decided that it was a good idea to block the GOAT so he kicked a fluke goal from that. He got very lucky in their first encounter that Balta hasn't reached his GOAT form yet, now he can't do anything once in GOAT mode.

And Charlie Dixon shall join the list.

charlie-dixon-of-the-power-looks-on-dejected-after-the-afl-first-picture-id844836462

Nank decided that it was a good idea to block the GOAT so he kicked a fluke goal from that. He got very lucky in their first encounter that Balta hasn't reached his GOAT form yet, now he can't do anything once in GOAT mode.

Balta smashed him so badly Noah decided to go have a run in the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta . Knows his job.Good at his job.Doesnt look for personal glory or showboating.Team player thru n thru.gives 100+%.Early in his career,could be anything.Beat his opponent in the majority of matches in 2020,can’t name the game/s where he had his colours lowered.Balta and Rance have the same number of letters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By the drowling from the female boundary rider who interviewed the goat after the game , the word has got out about his slong .
The good old Croatian Kobasice...
If you don't know what Kobasice are Google it.

I promise it won't send you somewhere you don't want to see.

I thought Balta have had been a bit down in the last 2 games, and was slightly worried that he'd burnt out. But after getting outmarked once early, just lifted and had an amazing game.
Arseberry , who I thought played his best game as a 2nd ruckman last night, wasn't in his way last night preventing him for soaring above the mere minnows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back