The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you get a chance, I encourage everyone to listen to this interview with Francis Ngannou. Really inspiring story of strength and perseverance and belief. Really is incredible. Now he’s about to have his second shot at the heavyweight title. Such an amazing human.

Haven't listened yet, but his career bounced back after a couple of losses. They really humbled him and got him to work a lot harder.

FWIW I think he'll steamroll Stipe this time.

There is something about Ash Barty that rubs me the wrong way. She doesn’t have the killer instinct to dominate women’s tennis. This match and the Kenin match last year are perfect examples of that.

There is something about Ash Barty that rubs me the wrong way. She doesn’t have the killer instinct to dominate women’s tennis. This match and the Kenin match last year are perfect examples of that.

Hate to see what you think of every other Australian player post Hewitt/Rafter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno, but whoever is the WTA medical person/trainer... They are miracle workers & we need to get them down to North for whenever we are down at half time.

That was crazy. Down 7 games to 1... Takes medical break... Wins 12 of the next 16 games!

I wonder if Muchova had enough time to get down to Windy Hill in the medical break!

1. Not enough talent
2. Wrong attitude

De Minaur might be the one who finally breaks through in the men’s but I think he will be another Hewitt, he might snag a slam and be near the top end of the rankings but others will dominate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back