The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sixers driving me crazy. Our buy Ben has struggled badly. Embiid always crook. :astonished:

Kawhi running amuck, absolute pleasure to watch. He’ll be the hottest free agent this year. Siakam is unbelievable when he’s in form. Raps defence is fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobZombie they have to hold on to him
While Phillyroo is unrelenting in his trolling me about Kawhi being a rental, I think the Raps have done everything humanly possible to make staying a good option for him - respect, treating him like a grownup, the load management, buying him winter coats etc. if he just wants to play ball he’d have a well run organization to do it in that would be committed to trying to build a winner around him. If he likes nice weather they’re kinda screwed (personally I like t.o. in autumn and winter but I’m weird). I think he probably still goes but you don’t know til July I guess.

While Phillyroo is unrelenting in his trolling me about Kawhi being a rental, I think the Raps have done everything humanly possible to make staying a good option for him - respect, treating him like a grownup, the load management, buying him winter coats etc. if he just wants to play ball he’d have a well run organization to do it in that would be committed to trying to build a winner around him. If he likes nice weather they’re kinda screwed (personally I like t.o. in autumn and winter but I’m weird). I think he probably still goes but you don’t know til July I guess.

He’s gone to another level post season. He’s the in form player at the moment. Be huge for the Raptors if he stays, I know Drake will be happy. Reckon he’s LA bound tho

Pretty good game today but the mouthwatering Kawhi V Antetokounmpo didn’t live up to the billing, the defence on them was great though. Thought the Raptors were going to get it done with Lowry firing but Bucks too good. Lopez :oops:

Wow Ash Barty!

Fantastic achievement. Hopefully other Australian players can learn from her combination of determination and humility.

Tried to stay up but coming off 3 hours sleep couldn’t do it

Lol at that little kid pic of her holding the trophy

On the flip side there’s the Joker carrying on like a Pork Chop. It just makes me sick when he’s winning and it’s all shitz n giggles ha ha I am the coolest cat and then this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back