The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

IMG-20210421-WA0020.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How’s the card for the UFC this week 😲. Back In front of a full house in Florida, maskless and all those crazy *s. Lets gooo.

C21166D0-3FC5-44DF-8A6E-AFB536ED4F46.jpeg

Zhang is almost as exiting as the Usman v Jesus fight. That Zhang chick is ruthless

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The big six should be relegated to league 2 or whatever the fourth division is

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How’s the card for the UFC this week 😲. Back In front of a full house in Florida, maskless and all those crazy fu**s. Lets gooo.

View attachment 1108266

Zhang is almost as exiting as the Usman v Jesus fight. That Zhang chick is ruthless

Looking forward to seeing Usman Masvidal run it back. Masvidal was relatively competitive last time coming off 6 days notice. Hoping he can bring some serious pressure and get Usman on the back foot again. Usman has never really had a fight NOT be on his terms.

Love watching Rose fight. She has some amazing footwork and fight IQ

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looking forward to seeing Usman Masvidal run it back. Masvidal was relatively competitive last time coming off 6 days notice. Hoping he can bring some serious pressure and get Usman on the back foot again. Usman has never really had a fight NOT be on his terms.

Love watching Rose fight. She has some amazing footwork and fight IQ

I like Usman. Something about Masvidal annoys me.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Something about Masvidal annoys me.

Didn't shell out for his Q&A at Hamer Hall then?

Usually those sessions are for someone like Michael Palin or Stephen Spielberg. Glad Jorge felt the time was right for him to field questions on his legacy.

Back