The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and I feel sorry for him. We're sinking under Arteta.
"Its comin for you...
Its comin for you...
Its comin for yoooouu...
Relegation...
Its comin for you..."

Sorry giantroo couldnt resist :p
But I do sympathise with you mate

So do they leave it to the work experience kid to tell Ronaldo that he can't take every free kick? This could be entertaining to watch.
For context, he scored 33 free-kick goals from 444 attempts at Real Madrid (7.3% conversion rate) but only 1 goal from 72 attempts at Juventus. If you include games for Portugal as well I think it was about 1 goal from around 100 attempts.

"Its comin for you...
Its comin for you...
Its comin for yoooouu...
Relegation...
Its comin for you..."

Sorry giantroo couldnt resist :p
But I do sympathise with you mate
They probably won't be, and I am in no position to sing it, but .....

Are you going to
Are you going to
Are you going to Bramall Laaaaaaannnneeee 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched his debut with me old man.
He asked "why does he have string in his hair?" Obviously referring to his hair do haha.
I was up in Manchester not long after, sat in a bar waiting for a friend, drinking a beer called Fat Boy Malt or something similar. Barman gives me the "if you can name Man U starting 11 you can drink for free :-D Hhahahaha was a very cheap afternoon 🙃 Tbf the team didn't change a lot back then

Hopefully this is the top 2 at the end of the season

View attachment 1224641
Yeah hopefully. Mind you, I watched Wednesday get rolled by Morecombe last weekend :-0!!! Their pitch is about as big as a bathtub and they sat 10 behind the ball. In typical Wednesday form, we gave away a corner and conceded an own goal, ugh. Stupid football. Jeepers, even Wigan down there.

I'm not even a huge Rugby League fan, but watching Pap & The Storm sometimes is a thing of beauty:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back