Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how much he demands to go home?

Don’t be surprised if they get less than that if he is hellbent on getting back to WA.

Also let’s see how effective Kelly is when he doesn’t have A grade mids feeding it to him on a platter.
Wherever he goes will have a decent midfield and I reckon hell want to go to freo with the other indigi boys...

Fyfe, Neale, Walter's, Brayshaw, Cerra, Hill, Bennell lol

I personally think he'll resign with geelong for 2 more years. Weak as piss if doesn't imho.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wherever he goes will have a decent midfield and I reckon hell want to go to freo with the other indigi boys...

Fyfe, Neale, Walter's, Brayshaw, Cerra, Hill, Bennell lol

I personally think he'll resign with geelong for 2 more years. Weak as piss if doesn't imho.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
If I was Geelong I would be enquiring about Cerra.

Could be a win win for both clubs. I get the feeling it a matter of when, not if with Kelly and there are rumours Cerra could be wanting to come home too.

Geelong need to sweeten the deal, but Cerra would be a good result for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some random questions for yah Jindrrk. Do you live in Melbourne and when you Squat at the Gym do you break parallel? :stern look
Actually by gym I mean downstairs....I have a Powertec squat rack and some other gear. Mostly do free weights.

Melb I was but due to some family related things I'm not atm....but should be back early next year.

Squats about Bit below the level with parallel...my hip flexors are tight as F so I go as low as my hips will allow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back