Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is toxic floggard. Hope we never have a player like that and will never win a cup so glad doesn’t deserve one.

U1QXZ2W.jpg

Let's double up a post and hope they are browsing

That was vintage Riewoldt last night - selfish, sooking, giving away frees and berating all and sundry for not making it about him.

You could tell he'd spent the week dreaming about having the Coleman hung around his neck.

And Dimma comes out with "Jack normally perseveres with that. He doesn't blame, doesn't complain – he just gets on with it and jumps at the ball." And I lol'd.

The disappointing thing about Richmond over the last 18 months is that they have lost what makes them Richmond - the stupid selfishness. They are just not behaving like themselves. Come on, Jack, lead the Tigers back to their spiritual home.

Nah I didn't catch that thread. In fact I stay out of a lot of post game based threads

Me too, but on point, there were literally thousands of us at that game fuming at what Hooker did to Nielson. It's why most of us hold him in the same regard as Floggard.

Last edited:
Drafted 2013 and nobody bothered to ask until now.

I should be more shocked by this.
I knew that is how the Italian word is pronounced and was how I read it in my head before BT started his carry on, but assumed his family had probably given up on trying to get anyone to say it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, but on point, there were literally thousands of us at that game fuming at what Hooker did to Nielson. It's why most of us hold him in the same regard as Floggard.

And yet at the return game the thousands either didn’t turn up or didn’t gaf...

How do I know this?

I sat in the middle of the NMFC Cheersquad, beside three * fans whose NMFC Member friends thought was fair enough to buy them tickets, and heard the three boos for Hooker who twice during the game spent 30 minits in front of the ‘North End’

And yet at the return game the thousands either didn’t turn up or didn’t gaf...

How do I know this?

I sat in the middle of the NMFC Cheersquad, beside three * fans whose NMFC Member friends thought was fair enough to buy them tickets, and heard the three boos for Hooker who twice during the game spent 30 minits in front of the ‘North End’

Aha, I get it.

Sits at one end of the ground. Assumes he hears every utterance of every North supporter in said ground. Pots North supporters on that basis (seemingly for not being as passionate about North as oneself).

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back