Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A heap of McSuns recruits milling around docklands this morning in their club kit. Strangely Bailey Smith in his dogs gear was with them.

Not sure about Smith but can only assume the Gold Coast kids have already had enough and are camping out early for trade week.
Photo shoot

Could've been worse

Indeed.

How about this one, the AFL advertising realestate.com.au on a so called "indigenous" jumper.

#sosincere

How I did chortle

1549406536382.png

Indeed.

How about this one, the AFL advertising realestate.com.au on a so called "indigenous" jumper.

#sosincere

How I did chortle

View attachment 615269

Gold!

Here's some racial profiling (I know the people love it) - the AFL - dumb white blokes trying to make themselves look socially enlightened with pointless token gestures since 1990.

From the people who thought a property company advertisement on an indigenous themed top wasn't ironic or a "multicultural" photo-shoot to show us how we're all Australians... featuring Arian wonderchild Dyson Heppell as the "Australian" didn't invalidate their whole intent.

Gold!

Here's some racial profiling (I know the people love it) - the AFL - dumb white blokes trying to make themselves look socially enlightened with pointless token gestures since 1990.

From the people who thought a property company advertisement on an indigenous themed top wasn't ironic or a "multicultural" photo-shoot to show us how we're all Australians... featuring Arian wonderchild Dyson Heppell as the "Australian" didn't invalidate their whole intent.

I wonder if the outrage junkies will pick up on it?

I'll respect him forever if he just pragmatically answers each point without disputing its validity.

"I'm a bit out of touch with it, in 2016 it was around $50 million so yeh, we have some way to go"

"Hi Tef. The club has a pretty strong network of contacts and alumni but that said our boys really do put in an honest day's work when they attend their ambassadorial appointments"

I'll respect him forever if he just pragmatically answers each point without disputing its validity.

"I'm a bit out of touch with it, in 2016 it was around $50 million so yeh, we have some way to go"

"Hi Tef. The club has a pretty strong network of contacts and alumni but that said our boys really do put in an honest day's work when they attend their ambassadorial appointments"

The best paid bunch of "curators" in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's hoping no North players get 'drafted' to this abomination of a 'sport' called AFLX

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back