Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Dusty got the same for the off the ball swinging elbow to the head.... As Campbell got for an unlucky tackle.
The AFL are trolling us all.
How can random acts of violence be penalised the same as football acts gone slightly wrong?
It's gotta be a pisstake.
AFL is a ******* disgrace, but he'll, we always knew that.

I doubt that anyone really thinks this sport at the top level has a great deal more integrity than world championship wrestling.

I was thinking of making a comment such as: imagine how the media and the MRO would have responded if Lindsay had sniped somebody from behind with a coward elbow to the head, but I thought it best to put that thought aside.

So Dusty got the same for the off the ball swinging elbow to the head.... As Campbell got for an unlucky tackle.
The AFL are trolling us all.
How can random acts of violence be penalised the same as football acts gone slightly wrong?
It's gotta be a pisstake.
I look forward to seeing precedent being upheld with similar acts throughout the season.

Im just here for the .... It wasn't our Josh so he must be coming comments ......

th

Im just here for the .... It wasn't our Josh so he must be coming comments ......

th

In past years if he signed with us I'd have seen it as a win, if not one with an opportunity cost.

If he said 'yes' right now I'd be sending him for psychological screening to understand exactly 'why'.

RICHMOND superstar Dustin Martin has been fined $2500 for his controversial pair of hand gestures towards Greater Western Sydney players during a fiery encounter on Saturday.

AFL.com.au understands Martin has been fined a total of $7500, with $5000 suspended until the end of 2020, for raising his middle finger towards a Giants player and then appearing to imitate snorting drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 goals Preuss.
**** me dead. We get Campbell.
It's a cruel life

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Trading a project depth ruckman that had not been an absolute failure at the small opportunity at AFL level for a very mediocre peaked slow depth midfielder who had fallen out of favour...

I can only foresee that we fix this issue by trading out a project midfielder (such as Ahern...) for a mediocre peaked depth ruckman who had fallen out of favour (hmm...let's make it...Billy Longer.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back