Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will you get a randomised Draw with 18 teams playing 23 Rounds?

And sadly, that ‘money’ has kept clubs like us alive since the first mega media rights deal
Have a 39 week regular season with 3 byes.
Have an 19 week season with 2 byes.
Have a proper conference system.
Have every side play every otherside at least 3 times in 2 years.

Every team can play every team.
There will still be big games.
There'd actually probably be just as many interesting games.
And the sport starts being more sport less marketing.

Sure we've gotten money because of big games.

We've also lost a significant amount of exposure by being relegated to s**t Sunday time slots.

I actually think we could have more sport and high viewership. However the AFL is incredibly similar to North in their risk adverse nature.

Have a 39 week regular season with 3 byes.
Have an 19 week season with 2 byes.
Have a proper conference system.
Have every side play every otherside at least 3 times in 2 years.

Every team can play every team.
There will still be big games.
There'd actually probably be just as many interesting games.
And the sport starts being more sport less marketing.

Sure we've gotten money because of big games.

We've also lost a significant amount of exposure by being relegated to s**t Sunday time slots.

I actually think we could have more sport and high viewership. However the AFL is incredibly similar to North in their risk adverse nature.

Put your name forward when Gil resigns!

I just wanted * to get belted today. however a four point loss is even sweeter.
The only thing sweeter was when the two drunk and mouthy * supporters in front if us were asked by the police to “put down the drinks and come along with us”.

Actually I didn't see it and I wasn't there so I don't KNOW what they were booing but if I was a booer, and I'm not generally, I'd have been booing the umpires.

1556192303431.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently one lady lost her lunch all over the table. Not as good as the broken sewage pipes during the 2010 grand final draw.
Wasn't the only one to bring up the days takings from what I hear. Been involved in hundreds of these types of functions and events and lucky enough to never have a major disaster like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back