Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
I've switched to the Syd/Port game...but as for the Bulldogs maybe they can get Bob Murphy in the WCE huddle at 3QTR time to plead with them to throw in the towel....if that doesn't work and they don't listen get Brennan also.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Br

Brown a MUCH better kick. But i agree danihar is far from a spud.
Oh for sure....Daniher's a very good player but until he sorts out his kicking or has many more shots that he kicks more than everyone else, that's all he will ever be.

The Doggies are conclusive proof that over consumption of one's own bathwater is detrimental to performance.

One fluke premiership in six decades isn't enough to lift the stench of mediocrity from this pack of losers.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
22k only. If that was North BT would be bashing us all game.
What annoys me, whenever it's a lowish crowd we're always to blame and at fault. And other teams never get acknowledged. Saints crowds are not that huge if I'm not mistaken....especially at non home games.

darko

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What annoys me, whenever it's a lowish crowd we're always to blame and at fault. And other teams never get acknowledged. Saints crowds are not that huge if I'm not mistaken....especially at non home games.

Don't have the figures but willing to beat Saints numbers are only marginally better than our so yeah you are right.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
"yes they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell!!"

I'm cooking so too lazy to go and grab my usual youtube video from Samuel :)

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back