Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So between watching the two games on today and finally visiting the vacant "Family" cult house as it's a stones throw from I live , I'm unsure what will give me the worse nightmares.

There is no way known with our current game plan and our lack of ability to execute basic kicks and handballs we'll get close to *, GWS and Geelong. We'll get belted on the break. And what's worse is we won't even see it coming.
* it's going to be along year.

Nightmares in order

* Scott extended contract
* Cam Joyce remains
* Getting pumped weekly and listening to Brad tell us why and invariably he'll be wrong again
* Family Cult estate

So between watching the two games on today and finally visiting the vacant "Family" cult house as it's a stones throw from I live , I'm unsure what will give me the worse nightmares.

There is no way known with our current game plan and our lack of ability to execute basic kicks and handballs we'll get close to *, GWS and Geelong. We'll get belted on the break. And what's worse is we won't even see it coming.
**** it's going to be along year.

Nightmares in order

* Scott extended contract
* Cam Joyce remains
* Getting pumped weekly and listening to Brad tell us why and invariably he'll be wrong again
* Family Cult estate

Was Julian Assange hiding there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast winning goal with 10 seconds left! That’s their fourth game this year decided by < a goal. Carlton winless and stay on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back