Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed, pressure and agility.

Based on what we just saw, i dont think our list can compete with these two.teams next year.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

D
What a stuffed year of afl.

<emotion>I wish we'd marched brad off, it'll be 8 years for zilch and this bloke has them in a granny after 2 with an ok but hardly exceptional squad - that's coaching</emotion>

Don't worry.

That be us in 2018.

Bookmark this post.

Can't rule out the Dogs next week. They just keep coming.

For all the elite talent that GWS have assembled, it's ironic that their mature age imports Palmer and Mummy were two of the main reasons for the loss.

Eat a smorgasbord of dicks GWS/AFL.

Can't rule out the Dogs next week. They just keep coming.

For all the elite talent that GWS have assembled, it's ironic that their mature age imports Palmer and Mummy were two of the main reasons for the loss.

Eat a smorgasbord of dicks GWS/AFL.
Surely they have a first or second rounder in the neafl who plays as a small forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't watched a lick of finals since our exit, why I turned it on now I don't know...Pretty much the full stop on what has been a painful season to listen and view in the media. If the dogs get up I'll sell my TV (but good on the Dogs, better than us etc etc)

Can't be arsed watching next week.

See you in Feb boys and girls.

giphy_24.gif

As much as I hate them and in general people from their area. I do tip my lid for their effort, something that we aren't capable of doing, currently anyway.
They work a lot harder but they are also a lot more talented. They are chock full of young guns with a perfect blend of grit and class. We are so vanilla in comparsen, we did well to get to 2 prelims with our list.

Dunno how you guys can't be cheering for the dogs, the amount of figjam flogs on GWS and Sydney is unreal

Because I've never met an AFL sponsored supporter (GW$ fan ) and I most likely never will. I work with a Dogs fan and currently require my job nah he's ok flew his wife in from the Philippines she was a receptionist at a brothel.

Dunno how you guys can't be cheering for the dogs, the amount of figjam flogs on GWS and Sydney is unreal

The Package, Bont, Darcy's disgraceful work tonight, 13-23, not losing a free kick count all year, Hunter, MacLean.

Plenty of reasons to not support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back