Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our hardest part of our draw coincided with our worst run of injuries we've seen in about 15 years. That may have had something to do with where we finished don't you think?

We also played 2 interstate finals last year except we copped the rough end of the umpiring instead of having them on their hands and knees giving us a blowjob in every game.
I thought the 2nd half of the game against * was more representitive of our season. One can only play the victom mentaluty card so often before taking responsibilities ofs ones own shortcomings.

Dogs win flag. 2017 arrives. Cloke on 2yr deal.
Bevo; " David.....some nice houses on the market in Williamstown mate. Pop down to Barry Plant. Look ! Even got you the glossy magazine "

Dogs have shown more guts and balls this year than anything we have produced in the last decade. Fair play to em. They deserve all their onfield success and whatever off field success comes their way as a consequence.

Don't like their style of football but cannot fault their effort and backbone.

Dogs have shown more guts and balls this year than anything we have produced in the last decade. Fair play to em. They deserve all their onfield success and whatever off field success comes their way as a consequence.

Don't like their style of football but cannot fault their effort and backbone.

Part of my issue with them as a club is they've been able to bottom out and as a consequence been patted on the back and given things to right their ship.

The closest we ever got to bottom out resulted in the rail reading of the club in an attempt to kill it off.

We've been more successful over the time in the AFL VFL yet somehow it is us that has had to fight more.

What's more is say we do hit a cliff and bottom out for a couple of years. How loud will the jungle drums be to push us to Tassie.

So yeah kudos to them for implementing what is akin the the thinking man's flood. It's Ross Lyon with running. The swamp.

Part of my issue with them as a club is they've been able to bottom out and as a consequence been patted on the back and given things to right their ship.

The closest we ever got to bottom out resulted in the rail reading of the club in an attempt to kill it off.

We've been more successful over the time in the AFL VFL yet somehow it is us that has had to fight more.

What's more is say we do hit a cliff and bottom out for a couple of years. How loud will the jungle drums be to push us to Tassie.

So yeah kudos to them for implementing what is akin the the thinking man's flood. It's Ross Lyon with running. The swamp.
What they have been given is neither here nor there when they cross the line each game day. Their effort and willingness to work both ways, to a man, is exceptional. I think their style is ugly but they have made it work for them because they are all well and truly on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And when we were plodding post 2005, we had a Coach and crew who busted a gut to keep us competitive and not sink below...because if we sunk below we all knew what that meant...

....ahh the days of Duff.

We're at 17 yrs now, must be moving up that dreaded table of longest drought.
Not really. Only North supporters think 17 years out of grand finals is a long time. And there are are still two clubs who haven't played in one at all to add to the drought list.

Plus we won our last one, which is not to be sneezed at.

Personally I think the Dogs should be a positive story for us going into next year. They were a basket case 2 years ago, lost a bunch of their best players and are now heading towards a GF. Our football department and players should take note.

Personally I think the Dogs should be a positive story for us going into next year. They were a basket case 2 years ago, lost a bunch of their best players and are now heading towards a GF. Our football department and players should take note.
Hard to argue with this. Plus they had there fair share of injuries too.

Who gonna stop Buddy?

No one but it doesnt matter, you don't need AA capable defenders, the Bulldogs don't have any so Tarrant should be up for trade along with Goldy.

The Bulldogs, who haven't won a flag since 54 clearly are the team to emulate when it comes to Premiership success, not Geelong, not Hawthorn or Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back