Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankston Dolphins delisted. Worth a look?

Had a few good seasons and looked okay early. If they're getting dropped from the VFL though what does that say about them? Pass, but would trade for Goldy and 3 first round picks.

Watched highlights of the 2nd Prelim.
Callan Ward's face is too small for his head. Did that come out right?

It's really doing my head in. Reminds me of the I see dead people kid who grew up to be the fat dude in the Entourage movie.

Dees also delisted Matt Jones, Dean Terlich and Jack Grimes.
Lynden Dunn obviously has those photos of Melbourne's coaching staff doing unmentionable things to goats hidden in a safe place. How the hell is he still on an AFL list?

Voicing their disgust with the refs?
Nah (although could've been elsewhere), they took offence at being called "Plastic" yet at the same time didn't understand the reason why they were being called that! And make that 4 of them now.

Last edited:
Lynden Dunn obviously has those photos of Melbourne's coaching staff doing unmentionable things to goats hidden in a safe place. How the hell is he still on an AFL list?
Could be traded to the GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our hardest part of our draw coincided with our worst run of injuries we've seen in about 15 years. That may have had something to do with where we finished don't you think?

We also played 2 interstate finals last year except we copped the rough end of the umpiring instead of having them on their hands and knees giving us a blowjob in every game.
Yeah it was clearly the umpiring that got the Dogs over the line! LOL!!!

Absolutely. He was a gun. It all seemed to go down hill once he was appointed captain.

I think he's the Anti-Ziebell. Doesn't need responsibility, plays best when he's out of the limelight. I'm not advocating for getting him to the club though.

Yeah and what about the other 100 missed or wrong decisions in the game!
You won the free kick count by 10.

Fairly freaking confident that would be pretty rare in an interstate final where the away team wins it by such a differential.

You won the free kick count by 10.

Fairly freaking confident that would be pretty rare in an interstate final where the away team wins it by such a differential.
Not so rare when you smash the opposition in possessions and contested possessions. Its stands to reason the team with the ball especially the contested will get more frees.

Not so rare when you smash the opposition in possessions and contested possessions. Its stands to reason the team with the ball especially the contested will get more frees.

Why are you even here?

Be a real shame if you got banned and missed being able to post on Big Footy after the Grand Final. Be a real shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back