Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not so rare when you smash the opposition in possessions and contested possessions. Its stands to reason the team with the ball especially the contested will get more frees.

Yeah because the team first to the ball can never get pinged. Especially for incorrectly disposing of the ball.

Keep on chucking, Western Muralis

Yeah because the team first to the ball can never get pinged. Especially for incorrectly disposing of the ball.

Keep on chucking, Western Muralis
You are welcome to copy us see how you go its not as easy as you think. In the meantime we will enjoy our success despite those who feel the need to pull us back down with laughable theories on why we have been a success. I would question anyone who cant admit we have deserved our place!

You are welcome to copy us see how you go its not as easy as you think. In the meantime we will enjoy our success despite those who feel the need to pull us back down with laughable theories on why we have been a success. I would question anyone who cant admit we have deserved our place!

I don't want us to copy your style of dropping the ball to advantage or quick chucks off the ground.

It's a blight on the game that I'd prefer my team doesn't participate in.

I don't want us to copy your style of dropping the ball to advantage or quick chucks off the ground.

It's a blight on the game that I'd prefer my team doesn't participate in.
Ok then enjoy finals free September in the future as our blight is blooming

One would be inclined to believe the inverse would be a pretty accurate statement as well.

One would be inclined to believe the inverse would be a pretty accurate statement as well.
Maybe but shouldn't we just put aside all the petty jealousy for a week, I remember supporting you lot in a number of GFs when you played Carlton, Swans etc
To try to attribute the Dogs success to throwing the ball, umpiring etc is crazy Adelaide crow type talk. We are no different to any other side as far as dubious handballs go its just that we base our game around moving out of congestion with quick hands and sometimes we get away with throws just as any other team does.

Maybe but shouldn't we just put aside all the petty jealousy for a week, I remember supporting you lot in a number of GFs when you played Carlton, Swans etc
To try to attribute the Dogs success to throwing the ball, umpiring etc is crazy Adelaide crow type talk. We are no different to any other side as far as dubious handballs go its just that we base our game around moving out of congestion with quick hands and sometimes we get away with throws just as any other team does.

FWIW, I didn't attribute your success to throwing the ball. I was countering your point that because you are first to the ball, winning more contested possession, that's why you win the free kick count. Just because you have the ball, doesn't make you immune from being pinged for a free kick.

Oh, and I'm not jealous, I just genuinely don't like you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he should. Had a great year.
His unnecessarily stupid actions in the first final leading to his suspension arguably cost his team in a spot in the Grand Final. I'd say that there's more than a little element of unfinished business behind his decision.

You're not successful until you win a flag, champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back