Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs gifted flag off a bye.
Dogs gifted Ballarat off of us.
Dogs handled Matty Boyds contract situation much better than us.
They had the last say at getting Lindsay suspended.
Dogs laughing at us in every single manner.

Not one initiative their brain dead board came up with. Changed captain cause their preferred one left. Changed coach cause their existing one was inept. Just lucked out all over.

The more you look at is the more a disastrous year it was for us.

5 games last year. 11 the year before. 31 by round 1. Writing well and truly on the wall.
Yeah, he just always struck me as one of those guys that clubs kept around as backup.

Though his age surprises me, thought he was about 28.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classy exit letter acknowledging club, supporters, etc (despite still playing at a level that would get him a game at most clubs....)

And he survived without waving to family and friends and having a kid tucked under each arm. Who woulda thought?

And you are here cause reasons?

Lol.

Remind me when it's Wednesday night AFTER we win our next flag to drop by other Clubs boards.

...must be boring winning a Flag and that...even their best and fairest was on tonight...but nmeh

I was only thinking tonight that after 99 I reckon I watched the game every night for the next 6 weeks.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...d/news-story/4e760a1f4843a76ae52dc8b60ec163ea

THE AFL has found the umpiring in the 2016 Grand Final fell short of the standard expected from the three umpires of that elite calibre.

The league has reviewed the umpiring from the Grand Final and found that there were three to four decisions that were incorrect that went against the Sydney Swans.

Those decisions deemed incorrect by the review included some failures to call sliding free kicks, most notably the contentious slide by Easton Wood on Dan Hannebery that resulted in a medial ligament injury to the Swan in the final quarter when the game lay in the balance.

At least one other slide that wasn’t paid was viewed as a mistake. Incidents that were contentious included below the knees contact from Toby McLean on Kieren Jack that went against Jack for being too high, as well as a slide from Dale Morris on the wing which saw Tom Papley tumble over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back