Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Barass looks like a fine prospect after about a dozen games, i wonder if Nielsen or Durdin can be our version if they can ever get on the park.
VW for mine looks like that to me. Players with good footy brains are so valuable, just look at McGovern and an in form jmac, not the most ideal athletes or the quickest, just know what they are doing.

Quick someone post the" pic"

Out: Petrie, Dal and Spud
If Melbourne can be the cats, then Bard will make sure we lose tomorrow and play the cats in week 1. more likely than pies beating hawks.
Funny you say that... We were in the exact same position in 2012 where a big win would've likely seen us play Geelong, a lesser win and we would play West Coast in Perth. We were never interested against what was at the time a pretty s**t GWS side. Something about Geelong...

Adelaide has stuffed themselves up big time, giving up a home final and top 4 and has screwed us in the process. Now if we win, we go to Perth to play inform Eagles. Or lose and go to Adelaide.

* me.

Yes I have just edited my post.
We are screwed either way.
Crows ****ed there's, ours and Dogs campaign up.
Travel guaranteed first two weeks.

Need the pies to pull out a miracle.

Then the dogs to get the job done against freo comfortably should see them leapfrog hawks.

If we win we would be playing dogs first week.

But how can we possibly even imagine Hawthorn dropping this one? No Darcy Moore for Collingwood as well. Hawthorn by 60 I reckon.

If had beaten the first hawks game, port and swans game last week we wouldn't have been in this mess. Have ourselves to blame.

This is not time for sensible reflection. It is the time for wild hypothesising and fantasising!

Of course you are right. That's the thing with dropping H&A games, you lose a bit more control of your own destiny each time. North got a bit lucky last week with Melbourne's loss sealing eighth spot. This week another upset works against us. That's life around the middle of the ladder.

Collingwood will try but are undermanned and just not good enough. Same for Freo. And Melbourne, who knows if they were at home but very unlikely they can get up in Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is not time for sensible reflection. It is the time for wild hypothesising and fantasising!

Of course you are right. That's the thing with dropping H&A games, you lose a bit more control of your own destiny each time. North got a bit lucky last week with Melbourne's loss sealing eighth spot. This week another upset works against us. That's life around the middle of the ladder.

Collingwood will try but are undermanned and just not good enough. Same for Freo. And Melbourne, who knows if they were at home but very unlikely they can get up in Geelong.

I still reckon Geelong losing is a bigger possibility than any other upset that could possibly occur, as unlikely as it may be.

However, if that somehow does happen, we then need to lose to GWS to play Geelong in week 1. Hate that but that could be a scenario in front of us at 4:30pm

Adelaide has stuffed themselves up big time, giving up a home final and top 4 and has screwed us in the process. Now if we win, we go to Perth to play inform Eagles. Or lose and go to Adelaide.

**** me.

That was a North 2008 style effort, albeit against better opposition.

If had beaten the first hawks game, port and swans game last week we wouldn't have been in this mess. Have ourselves to blame.
Sounds like your describing a movie script.. Groundhog Day

If it was North in Adelaide's position, having so much at stake and putting in an effort like last night's, this joint would implode.
Pretty sure it did in 2008. It was Shannon's 300th too.
Death of JYD it was.
Marlon Motlop. Now there's a name

Pretty sure it did in 2008. It was Shannon's 300th too.

It most certainly did. The reaction to that crap has only been rivalled by the reaction to the GC debacles (first quarter here and entire game up there).

It most certainly did. The reaction to that crap has only been rivalled by the reaction to the GC debacles (first quarter here and entire game up there).
I still can't believe we s**t the bed that day. I left after half time. Earliest ever. It was sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back