Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions need to lose 0.5% to finish last and snag the number 1 pick.

Watch them tank hard.

Its a win win situation for them.

They don't need to lose by a tonne to get the number 1 pick.

They push their case for a PP.

They can't be ridiculed any harder.

Lions need to lose 0.5% to finish last and snag the number 1 pick.

Watch them tank hard.

Its a win win situation for them.

They don't need to lose by a tonne to get the number 1 pick.

They push their case for a PP.

They can't be ridiculed any harder.
Gonna be a lot of salty Carlton supporters if Ess don't finish bottom, lots of bets to pay out.

Criticism of Scott can be justified and excessive at the same time.

Then you look at Richmond and how the media bend over backwards to lick Hardwick's arse.

It's amazing.

I think Brad's time is up, but not sure how Tiges supporters could swallow Hardwicks tenure.

Amazing to think Buckley and Hardwick were preferred candidates ahead of Brad (and I'll put my hand up for being guilty in that regard)

We may not have dodged a cockpunch, but at least we dodged a couple of bullets.

I think Brad's time is up, but not sure how Tiges supporters could swallow Hardwicks tenure.

Amazing to think Buckley and Hardwick were preferred candidates ahead of Brad (and I'll put my hand up for being guilty in that regard)

We may not have dodged a cockpunch, but at least we dodged a couple of bullets.
Yeah I can't argue against a new face being preferable. I'm stuck in my old ways of arguing using articles but without using logic though.

So unless we get a fresh face on the board we have a long two years ahead. And so does North's Twitter account.

Also anyone else reckon essendon will struggle next year?? Alot of people seem to think once they get there players back automatically they will play finals and have an impact. Personally reckon they could struggle as most will think its just going to happen! Also will take them a few games to adjust and come finals time could be spent given they have missed a year of footy!!
I liken it to a player coming back from doing a knee.
Now imagine 12.
I want them early on in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cq7FPcWXYAAZXw9.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back