Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i wonder if the Judge (or whoever they go to is a Collingwood fan). i wonder how that would work out if his (or she is).

i wonder if the Judge (or whoever they go to is a Collingwood fan). i wonder how that would work out if his (or she is).
The charge was laid by an ex-Collingwood player (Michael Christian) and upheld by a small panel that included another (Shane Wakelin, see giantroo’s post above).

I doubt it played a part, but typical that the AFL wouldn’t think it could be questioned.

I’ll concede when Kelly starts acting like a chicken and Taranto develops a case of gigantism.
clemens.gif

Gotta love this "he was warned" mentality that is being spruiked by the pontificating elements of the AFL media.

It appears that it doesn't apply to everyone.

Gotta love this "he was warned" mentality that is being spruiked by the pontificating elements of the AFL media.

It appears that it doesn't apply to everyone.

View attachment 748199
Kevin Sheedy's bio-mechanist says that these pictures clearly indicate an involuntary muscle spasm triggered both events but no deliberate actions occurred with the intent to cause injury. Coincidentally, the propensity for opposition players to spasm in the presence of Garry Abberlet Junior is proven by the frequency of the occurrences. Neither player actually intended to cause harm to young Garry's elbow however, and a warning or a fine to the boys will serve as enough of a deterrent to prevent anybody in the future from faking a spasm that might actually do damage to the Geelong champoin's elbow.

Ornaments to the game must be protected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In any other week Tom Hawkins and Toby Greene would be Category A protected species.

But the AFL exec are well aware how many Bangkok back rubs a Jeep vs Holden grand final gets you.

So for all those richmond and collingwood fans - sit back and enjoy, by the end of this weekend you'll think it's 2016 and you're wearing blue, red and white.

Gws v richmond Gf .. GWS to win their first flag.. which would be ******* awesome.. because not one person will give a fu**.. dont forget how good it was to not hear ONE bragging *********** over the pre season, if we cant win the flag then let the ******* thing fly around the country.. it is bliss
Agree with the sentiment

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

In any other week Tom Hawkins and Toby Greene would be Category A protected species.

But the AFL exec are well aware how many Bangkok back rubs a Jeep vs Holden grand final gets you.

So for all those richmond and collingwood fans - sit back and enjoy, by the end of this weekend you'll think it's 2016 and you're wearing blue, red and white.
Geelongs whinging at not playing finals at kardinia park probably nailed it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Someone explain to me why Patrick Ryder would for even a second contemplate returning to that mob?

Does he have any sense of pride? Any sense of how much this would invalidate everything he previously communicated?

He must have some serious cash flow problems if he’s prepared to digest his pride in that manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must have some serious cash flow problems if he’s prepared to digest his pride in that manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the feck are these guys doing with their money?

I understand when it's one of the party boys but Wells, Ryder? What are they blowing it on? Double cheeseburgers and Viz comics?

What the feck are these guys doing with their money?

I understand when it's one of the party boys but Wells, Ryder? What are they blowing it on? Double cheeseburgers and Viz comics?

"Patrick, your career would only be enhanced by returning to the club that placed your health at risk when senior officials needed a group of guinea pigs for a proposed business venture."

The above Top Tip would not be out of place in Viz:

Be proud of Swatta,his speech at Frawley’s funeral was life changing.

I remember playing drums for Big Deal at The Castle ,North Melbourne and Swatta gave me me a pinch on the face cheek like a smart arse ,lol.

Vale Danny Frawley.

Last edited:
as for Toby Greene appeal would they delay the game by a day or two* (depending on the appeal and if they want to fight this all the way to the Supreme Court of Australia)
*by the court itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back