Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explains why none of his current teammates have posted a tribute on their socials. Whisper is he did it while JH was in hospital.
Well he is number one in the league for floating into unmarked space for an intercept possession.

Richmond livewire Jack Higgins arrived at Punt Road on Thursday to run laps alongside teammates for the first time since he had brain surgery earlier this month.

Higgins ran the boundary alongside Alex Rance, who will also miss the grand final through injury, giving his teammates a lift ahead of Saturday's season finale against Greater Western Sydney.

2d1f820dbc3ebcfaa80187818afff569c7156ca7.jpeg.jpg

Well, where there's fire there's brimstone l suppose.
[/QUOTE]
Not enough fire, or tidal wave action for that matter, on the coast as far as I'm concerned. A little Arizona Bay action wouldn't go astray.

Until I met some of these religious pricks I'd never realised becoming rich is god's way of saying "well done".

Richmond livewire Jack Higgins arrived at Punt Road on Thursday to run laps alongside teammates for the first time since he had brain surgery earlier this month.

Higgins ran the boundary alongside Alex Rance, who will also miss the grand final through injury, giving his teammates a lift ahead of Saturday's season finale against Greater Western Sydney.

View attachment 798948
That photo of Rance is almost avatar worthy hey.

Well, where there's fire there's brimstone l suppose.
Not enough fire, or tidal wave action for that matter, on the coast as far as I'm concerned. A little Arizona Bay action wouldn't go astray.

Until I met some of these religious pricks I'd never realised becoming rich is god's way of saying "well done".
[/QUOTE]

Mate, you need more Joel Osteen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you need more Joel Osteen.

I just googled him. He looks like Seinfeld and sounds like Oprah for Christians.

Isn't there something in the bible about it being easier to stick a needle thru a rich mans utensil than it is to get a root in heaven? You'd think blokes like him would take note of things like that.

We need a clapping reaction.
We need to all use that photo of Rance (auto correct won't let me type his name without a fight - JVH isn't happy) as our avatar and post on the next north v tigers main board gd thread. In solidarity with SLF (who has probably been suspended for shaudenfraude.)

I just googled him. He looks like Seinfeld and sounds like Oprah for Christians.

Isn't there something in the bible about it being easier to stick a needle thru a rich mans utensil than it is to get a root in heaven? You'd think blokes like him would take note of things like that.

There's an asian version / clone, Joseph Prince. Snappy dresser too.

There's an asian version / clone, Joseph Prince. Snappy dresser too.

I used to work in this club years ago and sometimes after work wed have a beer or some and a sesh and end up watching Kenneth Copeland. From his crystal cathedral. It was very funny. Then I found put that one time he told his congregation that god had told him in a dream or vision that if he didn't raise 20 (or some amount of) million bucks to do gods work then god was gonna call him home.

Naturally he got more than what he needed.

Something something fleecing those hicks.

I used to work in this club years ago and sometimes after work wed have a beer or some and a sesh and end up watching Kenneth Copeland. From his crystal cathedral. It was very funny. Then I found put that one time he told his congregation that god had told him in a dream or vision that if he didn't raise 20 (or some amount of) million bucks to do gods work then god was gonna call him home.

Naturally he got more than what he needed.

Something something fleecing those hicks.

Check out my mate " Creflo Dollar " l kid you not;

Also asked his congregation for a $65 million dollar jet to spread the " gospel "

F in the chat to the NM posters sacrificing their accounts by pointing out what a shitbrick Rance is in the S&R thread.
Interesting read there hey?
Not much to stand on though when the retorts come back about our lack of 20 years of success
Could be worse, we could be GoDeez

Interesting read there hey?
Not much to stand on though when the retorts come back about our lack of 20 years of success
Could be worse, we could be GoDeez
Yeah fancy that. 2 flags in 4 years of dominance. Only one team has had two spoons between then and now.

They haven't gotten any smarter them Richmond boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back