Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be cynical, but amazing how the Jaidyn Stephenson story appeared just in time to take a bit of heat off Gilligan and his woeful presser.

Boooo, I was looking forward to a cage match between Jack Ziebell and the Tasmanian security guard with the bald headed flog as the ref, Stephenson delivering the pre-fight odds for Sportsbet and Barry "ding ding" Hall with special comments about how he has never been punched in the ring (at least in a sporting sense).

Make it happen, Gilligan.

For his sake, I hope young Jaiden makes plenty of dough from footy to set himself up. Clearly not the sharpest tool in shed.
Not exactly going out on a limb here, but I reckon it's highly unlikely that anyone named Jaiden will ever be awarded a Rhodes Scholarship.

LOL, I shouldn't put too much crap on Brad, he did build a great culture that's meant we've avoided any serious off field "incidents" for years, and even the minor stuff we have had - like Jy getting steamboats and almost ruining his career in an accident - he managed to turn into a real positive - getting Jy out on the boat with Cunners and Jed to have some learnin' about being a man talks.
we wont mention froggies trip home to Adelaide.

Is there someone more fitting our needs that you'd like to bring in than Michael Walters? Guy is a jet and IMO best small forward in the comp by a street now that Eddie has just fallen off the pace a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back