Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Geelong are showing how massively ****ing overrated they are again.

1558785144659.png

Goodies was on Indigenous round, celebrating a goal.

Yeah it's different isn't it. You've avoided some other facts from that time but I agree with you - completely different context.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah it's different isn't it. You've avoided some other facts from that time but I agree with you - completely different context.

All the other stuff aside. There was uproar all week on radio because of that particular war dance, celebration. People were offended cos he pretended to throw a spear at them. Divisive, they said.

Maybe he was just being a proud, black man celebrating his heritage.

All the other stuff aside. There was uproar all week on radio because of that particular war dance, celebration. People were offended cos he pretended to throw a spear at them. Divisive, they said.

This is entirely possible but clearly it was unclear given the reaction. The very curated and prepared display by Stack was clear.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

What any of this crap has to do with a football match, I am yet to find out.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What any of this crap has to do with a football match, I am yet to find out.
Open your outlook a little snake, you might find the world to be a little more colourful than black and white, footballers have personalities. Goodsey was was just as entitled to express himself as mark jacko jackson did with his hand stand.

Would be a pretty boring game watching 22 robots playing against another 22 robots.

Jun 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors, Arsenal FC
as much as a rollercoaster ride our last ten years have been, I am pretty sure all our supporter are so grateful we have the word North in our team name.
I'm pretty sure we like the Melbourne part just as much. I wouldn't want to be North Hobart or North Gold Coast ;)

WayneShimmiesTheBush

Team Captain
Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also when can our club apply to the AFL to exempt a player of our choosing the ability to throw the ball and not get penalised? Melbourne have definitely been handed one for clayton oliver. Or are there only a specific number of available permits each year and the bulldogs have snaffled most of them up?

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also when can our club apply to the AFL to exempt a player of our choosing the ability to throw the ball and not get penalised? Melbourne have definitely been handed one for clayton oliver. Or are there only a specific number of available permits each year and the bulldogs have snaffled most of them up?
Said player also immune to diving critisism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back