Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine being racially vilified by your own.

Imagine being racially vilified by your own.

From the state that gave us Joh-Beljke and Pauline Hanson your'e surprised ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of funny, considering father/son eligibility, that 2 x Dunkleys are playing AFL, but not for COLA's :D
Dunks senior didn’t exactly leave Sydney on the best of terms, so I doubt there was any real family push to get the boys up there (but take that with a grain of salt - I’m basing this from conversations with Dunks senior when he coached my footy club, but that’s 16 years ago now (geez that makes me feel old!!)).

So Preuss isn't getting what he hoped at Melbourne while Tyson can't be thrown a bone with us. Funny dat.
A McLaren/Capuano kind of exchange - surplus at first club and nothing much changes at the second.

If the AFL proposed a 5 year moratorium on rule changes would you support it?
you could even have that point of view and be in favour of all their changes, cause at least you'd get the opportunity to see what they actually do

you could even have that point of view and be in favour of all their changes, cause at least you'd get the opportunity to see what they actually do

I'd propose a rolling 5 year moratorium.

Where all changes are trialed in the VFL for at least a year prior to their introduction at AFL level.

The AFL get a spot every 5 years to make rule amendments.

Change happens but it's not at the idiotic rate they have it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back